The kiss

Geralt places himself into the bath and I follow. I decided to use the rose soap on for myself. 

'Well my dear witcher please turn around.' He does as I say and he sits between my legs.

'Dear witcher?' I place the chamomile soap into my hands and start to rub it into Geralt his hair.

'Yeah. I thought you needed a nickname and I liked this.' He leans into my hands.

'Mhm.' I smile as he makes soft noices to let me know he likes it.

'You love this don't you?'

'I would say no but I can't lie anymore so yeah I love this. I wish you did this every day. Oh go a bit down yes there oh dear god that is the spot.' I burst into laughter as I scratch a part of Geralt his head.

'Okay time to rinse.' Geralt let's his head lean backwards and I rinse the remaining soap out.

'Okay your turn.'

'What?'

'Turn around Jask.' I turn around and Geralt places me in between his legs.

'Jask?'

'Your nickname.' I smile and Geralt starts to rub in my hair with the rose sent soap.

'Oh lord Geralt when did you get so good at this?'

'Good?' I push my head further into his hands and close my eyes.

'Yes, my love this is amazing.' Geralt continues to masage my head and rinses it out after while. I turn around again so we are facing each other. You legs are tangled with each other. 

'You look pretty Jaskier.'

'What is up with you and compliments?'

'Nothing. I just think that.' I blush and Geralt wipes away a hair with his finger. His face is very close to mine.

'Oh.' I look into his eyes and he is already looking at me.

'Jaskier.'

'Yes?' If I am not mistaken I can see a slight blush on Geralt his face. 

'You look like a tomato.' Geralt laughs and he leans back against the tub.

'Oh. Sorry.' I try to laugh as well but it comes out like a weird squeak. Geralt looks at me.

'Well can I borrow the chamomile soap for my body?' My eyes rip away from Geralts as I pass him the soap. I also cover myself with soap and stand up to also make sure my legs and feet are clean and rinse it off. Geralt does the same. Once we sit down again I start to apply the cream to my face. Geralt looks weird at me so I take the chamomile cream and sit on his lap.

'Let me.' I start to apply it to his face and masage it in as Geralt closes his eyes.

'Mhm you are also good at this. Is there something you can't do?' I smile.

'Yes, fight.' Geralt smiles.

'Mhm you are right. But you are getting better at it.' Now I smile. Once I am finished with his face I climb of his lap and take my place back. I lean against the tub and close my eyes.

'Jaskier?' Geralt his voice is softer then usual.

'Mhm.' My eyes are still closed as I feel Geralt start to move around a bit.

'Do you like anyone?' My eyes shoot open and I sit up straight. Geralt is looking down at his hands.

'Why? Why are you asking?' My heart is racing. Does he know I like him?

'No reason. I am just not sure if I like Yennefer anymore.' I relax a bit.

'Oh. Why?'

'Well. I am feeling things for someone else. I don't know if they like me. It feels differant then how I feel with Yennefer. I want to take this person far away from this place and be all nice and sweet while with Yennefer I feel like I just want to fuck and kiss.' Geralt now looks at me.

'Well did you try to tell this person?' My heart drops knowing he does not mean me.

'No. I am scared. We have been friends for long and I just know they don't see me like that. I have seen them flirt with people and they act differant with them.' Geralt moves closer.

'Geralt?'

'Mhm.'

'Don't get me wrong but is it me?' Geralt looks away. 'Geralt?' Before I can ask again Geralt his lips are on mine. The kiss is soft. Like he is trying not to hurt me. He pulls away quickly and then steps out of the bath.

'Sorry Jask. I don't know what I was thinking.' I also step out of the bath.

'Geralt look at me.' He slowly turns his head to my and I kiss him. He drops the towel that he was holding and steps in the bath. His hands find my waist and he pulls me closer. I tangle my fingers in his hair and after what feels like ages we both pull away. I smile.

'Geralt?'

'Yes Jaskier?'

'Was it me?' He responds with another kiss.

A/n: THEY KISSES. Okat this is not the end. I am thinking of 5 more chapters. I hope you liked it and it was about damm time these two finaly kisses. Man I was waiting lol