Chapter 1

Stiles' POV

Stiles opens the door to his apartment after a long day at college. Hearing his stomach rumble he sets out to make himself a quick dinner, not wanting to be on his feet longer than necessary.

After preparing the food, he leaves it to cook on the stove and heads towards his mini workstation in the living room. Once there he turns on his computer so that he can check his emails and see if he has any queries that he needs to get to.

Stiles found out about the supernatural after Kate Argent tried to burn down the Hales, who only made it out alive because Stiles own father had noticed an older woman acting far too friendly with a very underage Derek Hale.

Afterwards, Stiles quickly found out about werewolves, and he went digging. Looking to find absolutely anything and everything about them, which led to Stiles learning about other supernatural creature. This led to him finding out about how many different species there were, in just Beacon Hills alone.

Apparently, the whole beacon part of Beacon Hills was surprisingly accurate. Not that Stiles ever got to see the nemeton, damn Hales.

Stiles quickly became friends with a large majority of the supernatural community in Beacon Hills, not including the Hale's, however. After the fire the Hale's became very insular and stopped interacting with humans outside of their jobs.

Then sometime after Stiles' 16th birthday Scott got bit by a rouge alpha werewolf whose pack was decimated by one Gerard Argent.

The hales quietly dealt with the rouge alpha and Gerard Argent went missing soon after, most believing one Peter Hale having something to do with it. But once the Hales discovered that Scott had been bitten, they descended on him and wouldn't allow anyone to see him, only letting his mother see him when she threatened to go to the police for kidnapping.

The Hales finally explained what was going on and Scott along with Scott's mother became part of the Hale pack. Stiles also learned that his father had become part of the Hale pack after the whole Kate fiasco.

As a result, Stiles ended up losing both his father, brother, and mother figure soon after. Despite allowing all of Stiles' family join the Hale pack, Talia wouldn't allow him to join as Deaton didn't believe him to be trustworthy. In truth Deaton was just jealous that the majority of the Beacon hills supernatural world now went to Stiles instead when they needed information or research on something.

The worst part was that they didn't even fight for him. They just took the words of two people that had never actually met Stiles.

Stiles stopped staying at his house most nights as his father was never there. Too busy over at the McCall residence to remember his own son. Instead, Stiles started staying over at Danny's and Lydia's houses. They became his family after the last one abandoned him.

Shortly after Stiles' 17th birthday, Stiles decided to create a website to place information he found on the different supernatural creatures to help people. He had already created his own beastiary and was actively helping those in his surrounding environment, why not help more people?

Although Stiles originally made the website to help those new to the supernatural, he's mainly helped those already in the community dealing with other species.

Danny helped make the website after hearing what Stiles was trying to create. He specially coded it with rune work so that any not-in-the-know humans, code defiling hunters or any supernatural people with bad intentions won't be able to see anything but a blank page.

Once his computer is booted up, Stiles opens his website and his emails.

The website is made of detailed and accurate information about many species, and it is laid out beautifully, if Stiles says so. The main page has a quick welcome message for new people with a description about how the website works so that people can feel safe using it, as well as his work email address.