Chapter 3

Stiles is walking home from a drop off. Usually Stiles just finds the object, points the buyer to it and collects his finder's fee. However, if it's a book or a grimoire, Stiles will get his hands on it first and copy it down. The contents of the books are usually good for research purposes, and he can sell the information that he finds to other people.

Stiles had just dropped off a grimoire to a witch that he's known for a year and while he trusts this woman enough to let her see his face, he doesn't trust her enough to not have not only copied but also read through the grimoire thoroughly before handing it over. He doesn't want to be the person responsible for starting the apocalypse or something like that but giving the wrong spell to the wrong person. Some may think he's overreacting, Lydia, but knowing Stiles' luck anything is possible.

He's almost a quarter of the way home when he gets a feeling that someone is following him. It's not the first time that this has happened, but it usually happens when he's given something to druids, scheming bastards. If Stiles is being objective, he can understand why people would follow him, people want to know who the elusive Little Red is.

How would they know that I was going to be here though? Unless the witch sold him out? It sucks to think but that is the only possible way for someone to be able to have found him like this.

Stiles does a quick check over his shoulders and sees some one across the street keeping pace and subtly looking at him through the corner of their eyes. Looking forward again he walks slightly faster and starts turning corners into busy streets to try and ditch his follower...to no avail. It seems that whoever is following him is supernatural.

He touches the tattoos on his wrists, that he had done a few months after moving to his apartment, so that he makes no sound, and his scent is blocked. Stiles had found a tattoo shop that did runes using special ink that aloud anyone that had even just a spark of magic to wield them.

Not to long after that Stiles lost his tail. No matter how many times Stiles has used his tattoos, he can't help but feel giddy every time they work.

Stiles continues his walk to his apartment, every so often looking back to see if he's still being followed. As a result of this, when he turns the last corner to his apartment, he bumps into someone.

"Omg! I am so sorry that was completely my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going, and I really should have been because then I wouldn't have bumped into you. Sorry." Stiles exclaims with a sheepish expression.

"It's fine." The stranger reassures with a beautiful British accent that leaves Stiles slightly blushing. The strangers mouth turns up at the corners seeing Stiles' flustered appearance.

"No, really, it's my fault I should have been looking where I was going not behind me. I just, I'm sure that someone was following me a few blocks back, but I had managed to lose them, but I couldn't help but feel like someone was still following me. Which probably sounds a little nuts but I swear in not crazy. I just have ADHD which is why I'm rambling. Anyway, you look familiar, have we met before. Sorry, that's not a come on or like a pickup line or anything I just swear that I've seen your face before but not like I've ever actually met you. Like maybe a picture? Are you a model or something that would explain the feeling. But that doesn't really feel right...ummm. Oh! I know the blue eyes, the British accent, and the blonde hair. I really should have picked up on it before, but my brain can get a little muddled sometimes. Your Klaus Mikaelson, one of the original vampires. I would say it's nice to meet you but that would be a lie as most people that meet you end up dead except for those very lucky few... or unlucky depending on you view, I guess. And I am still rambling! I'm sorry...oh my god I am a moron, your who's following me!" Stiles finally realises.