¹

Disclaimer : I don't know what goes through my head when I published this when Ik I don't have commitment to pull this off but still here we are....

I just want to say that this story is based in tokyo but I don't know why I'm naming the characters english names and also no other aot characters are here except Levi.But do tell me if I should replace them (my OC) with aot characters if that's more suitable.

Alsooo, actualy it's not really a X Reader because it's actually my OC but I don't want to give her name thus, Y/n,but still you can imagine her as you. I'll avoid using as much as characteristic involve.

This is quite important too that I really had this idea based on Takagi Wataru and Sato Miwako from Detective Conan.So it's really based from it.Their office,buildings,rooms, clothes are all references from it.

That's all ig,this maybe will boring you but im really sorry if the story is bored and cliché or below your expectations. I'm quite bad at grammar so pardon my foolishness if u find some errors.

Do enjoy reading it.

AH
22.12.22

*******

"Can you be serious right now?".I groan and pull up to the side of road."Well I'm definitely not joking though".This man besides me said while looking at his phone casually.

"How the fuck that suspect managed to got away?".I smack the steering wheel and accidentally honked."Hey hey now,calm down". He startled by the sound and put down his phone.

"But we worked so hard to caught him,you even sprained your arm and I got this big bump on my forehead".I complain more showing his wrapped arm and the bump covered by my bangs.

He just grin and sneakily take a picture of me."You bastard-..did you took a pic of me?".I glare to him and he shake his head, containing his laughter.

"Damn it you-".I attack him trying to take his phone."Whoaa,not so fast Y/n".He manage to lift his phone in time and I land on his chest."Ughh".He pat my head and waving his phone in front of me.

"Delete that pic right now".I reach for his phone but he's lifting it far from me."Try harder".He still not giving up.Someone might misunderstood this position we are in right now and I was right.

"Levi Ackerman! ,Y/n L/n!".Our chief inspector shouted.We both stopped and look at him."Hello Sir". Levi casually greet him earning a hit on his head.

I take the chance and grab his phone."Hey-".He said and I retracted back to my seat.I quickly open it but it's locked with a password."What's the password".I ask moving my hand to my back when he try to take it back.

"Why should I tell you? You're not my girlfriend".He ask back while smirking and shrugging."Then you're not getting this back".I slide it into my slack pocket and get out of the car.

"Sir, how did the suspect escaped?".I ask getting formal again.

Sir Henry Hans,my chief inspector of division 6 sigh looking at us."Let's get inside first".I nod and walk by his side leaving Levi in the car alone."Hey,wait for me".He shout and we ignored him.

"The suspect knock out Vivia and Ethan when they are trying to transfer him and he fled using the police car.We are still trying to detect his location right now". Henry said while spreading a map on his desk.

"At what time did he escaped?".I ask while analysing the map.

"Around 12 pm, there's a citizen that report he found two cops are lying unconscious near a parking lot".