²

"Y/n".

"Hmm?".I move my head to see someone is calling me.

"Who?".It sounds really familiar.I realise this is my home.I quickly get up from the floor.

"No no,not again".I know where this is going,been here countless time.

I cover my ears and shut my eyes closed. I sit down in a small ball not wanting to hear anything.

"Y/n,run!". It's almost no use to cover my ears. It's still ringing in my memories also.

"Y/n,wake up.Y/n!".

I jolt down on my seat,breaking into a cold sweats."Levi".I mumble seeing him so close to me.

"Are you okay?".He ask looking serious and place his hand on my forehead.

"Yeah... I'm...fine".I blurt out not realising the fact that my lips is trembling.

"Are you having nightmare again?".He grab my cheek to turn my face to see him.

I slowly nod,still feeling afraid of how real that dream always is.It is really not a dream but a piece of my memory.My heart is still not beating down quietly.

"You're pale".Levi take my hand and squeeze it.

"Calm down,take a deep breath".He pats my shoulder.I follow his instructions,taking a few deep breath.

"Are you feeling better now?".He ask after a few minutes of being silent.

"Yeah,sorry".I said slowly and carefully pulling my hand from his hold.

"You don't have to apologize, let's go now".He tap on my forehead before opening the car door.

I place my hand on where he tapped earlier and sigh.I really hate it when someone see this vulnerable side of mine and question it but Levi has seen it a few times but still not saying anything regarding it.

'Maybe he knew I don't like talking about it".

''What's this?This is not my blazer?.. Oh it's his".I mumble and put it carefully on the seat.

I get out of the car and steps to Levi who's waiting at the stairs."Let's go".He gestures and I nod following him.

We are in the elevator and I space out thinking something and didn't even realize the door's opening.

"Y/n,come. We're here".

I snapped out and quickly follow him."Ah- sorry".

Somehow I can't get a grip of myself.We walk to the interrogate room and Levi stop after holding the door knob.

"Why did you stopped?".I lift my face to see him.

"Are you okay with this or should I do it alone?".He ask looking really caring for my situation.

"No,we should do this together".I confidently said holding his hand on the knob and twist it.

"Okay then".He grin and enter the room.

"Vivia,did you already started?". Levi asking Vivia outside of the soundproof room where Ethan is there talking to the suspect.

We can see them clearly on this side but on the other side there's completely no one visible and he can't hear anything outside of the room.

"No,he refused to say anything and Ethan is already exhausted from interrogating him". Vivia report with her usual face of admiring Levi.

"Then,we just have to used the hard way".I said, fixing my collar and hair.