╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Angsty book and vibe is supposed to be similar to new jean's 'ditto' m/v :)

『••✎••』

"She should get help.."
"Is she crazy or something? What the hell is she doing?"
Classmates whispered with ruthlessly brutal comments as they watched Kokomi, their classmate, on the ground frantically crying from the harsh rain and thunder that hit.

Teachers rushed to her side worried and tried to grab her but she pushed them with full strength while begging them to please help.
"It's not me who needs help! Please let go and help Kaori..."
While having these breakdowns, Kokomi would go back to speaking her original language which was Japanese. Nobody understood a word she said since she lived in Korea with no Japanese classmates.

The only ones who could comfort her was the school nurse, a lady who was half Japanese, half chinese and was fluent in multiple languages, had only now arrived to the scene, her mother, and her older sister. Who am I kidding? How can a dead girl comfort a alive person? Scratch the last one out.

"What's going on?"
Miss Zhao had asked worried while running down to Kokomi's side and speaking unknown words in japanese. A girl from her desk spoke up and yelled,
"We don't know.. She started breaking down and shouting! She's a psycho!"
Pointing to the door, she whispered to everyone else,
"She's not crazy. Don't call her that. Mr Kyongmin, please evacuate the students from the classroom and calm down the situation"

Nodding, Mr Kyongmin brought all the students out the classroom and left Miss Zhao with Kokomi.
"Shh, shh it's fine Kokomi. She's okay, you're okay."
Miss Zhao commented while stroking her hair and hugging her tightly.

Once Kokomi's cries had settled, Miss Zhao helped her stand and bring her to the nurse's office.
"Sit down on the bed Kokomi. I'll bring your soundproof earmuffs for until the rain disappears"
Hugging the pillow, Kokomi accepted and let Miss Zhao quickly leave the room.

The room was quiet and there was no noise. Next to her though, the curtain swung open revealing a boy with a worried expression.

"Are you okay Kokomi?"

Her new mysterious and strange acquaintance had asked. Surprised and not expecting the sudden stranger to ask, she turned to look at him with wide eyes.
"Yeah i'm fine"

"...wait how do you know my name?"
The girl asked concerned and slightly confused.
"It's because nurse Zhao said it, it IS your name right?"
"Oh. Yeah"

She looked at his hand which seemed to have a scratch mark on them,
"Could you pass me the plaster box?"
The mysterious boy said.
"Sure."

Tossing it to him, he dropped it on the floor.
"You're really bad at catching things"
Kokomi commented while the boy picked it up from the floor.
"You're just a bad thrower"
He spat back causing Kokomi to playfully pretend that she was hit in the chest by a bullet by his oh-so-mean comment.
"That isn't even a word."
"What are you? The grammar police?"

He laughed at her antics until he heard someone call down from the hallway.
"Quick, pretend you haven't seen me! I'm not supposed to be in here!"
He shut the curtain quickly and went quiet.

Nurse Zhao came in with earmuffs and said,
"Did someone come in here? I thought I heard you talking to someone"

"No i'm alone, I-I was on a phone call"
"Phone calls and internet working in this weather?"
The nurse seemed suspicious but then sighed and nodded. She seemed to accept the truth way too fast and believed her stupid excuse. Maybe she was just letting it slide... The nurse had a bottle of medicine and gave it to Kokomi.
"Please take these pills. Your mother requested that you do so everytime you go through times like this"