Its time for children to go to sleep

Ayano sat under the car dome waiting for the rain to let up " damn is pouring..." she muttered " I'm cold...I'm so gonna get sick, maybe I should just go home, but what about that thing?...and I left my phone on the table...!" She groaned mentally scolding herself, She tried to hold but couldn't no more and let out a sneeze, at that moments, two feet appeared in view, making her look up to see Tsukasa "...oh crap..." Ayano tried crawling away, but he kneeled down to the same level as her "Hey?"

Making her flinch and look back "y-yeah?"

"are you...a runaway?" He asked

"No.." she scoffed turning her head

"No judgments. You need to stay dry out here, but you do know there's been reports of a creep in the park for the last few days" he stated "What!? No way!" She yelled banging her head on the dome accidentally groaning pain before recovering quick  "Thanks for the heads up!" She pulled her hood over her head and started to run away  "Hey! Wait!" Kazuki followed and grabbed the back of her hood

"Keep your hands off!" She demanded then blinded when he  handed her his umbrella " Huh?"

" here take it"

It literally looked like sparks and flower petals flew past, but Ayano could see what would happen if she did "Borrow it, return it, let the sparks fly" Riri😇

" no thanks" she immediately said shaking her head with a hand out " why?" He asked confused " cause then you'll get drenched" she stated " don't worry, I live pretty close" he replied "No it's fine! I already owe you for breaking your phone!" She said pushing it away "I said it was okay!" He said pushing it to her "Just take it! You're going to get sick out here like this"

"What are you talking about? I'm so slow I couldn't catch a hold!" She says trying to get out of it, however her nose wasn't helping "Your nose is running" he stated "And you were sneezing earlier" he added "It's none of your business okay?!" She exclaimed embarrassed "Stop being so stubborn" he said then grabbed her hand "Ugh, fine come to my place" and began pulling her along "Huh! What?"

"I've got an extra umbrella I was going to toss. You can take that" he says

"Um but..." he stopped and looked over his shoulder "Listen if your worried about owing me, Then just come on already"

"Oh, okay..." she groaned giving in

"Let's go" he began pulling her along again making her gasp realising he was holding her hand "Y-Your hand!"

He exclaims as he let go, she noticed his cheeks had a pink tint as she did as he turned away "Sorry but you took forever to take it" he began walking "Hey wait now your getting wet!" She exclaimed chasing after him, only for him to grunt at the collision of one of the tips of the umbrella and looked frustrated at her "Sorry..." she laughed nervously sweat dropping "your just really tall...and I'm practically a shrimp..."

She gasped when he took the umbrella and was now standing next to her holding it above both they're heads "There, Problem solved"

"Yeah..." she held her arm "Come on then..." the two began walking together

'It's every girls dream, A hot guy sharing his umbrella as you walk shoulder to shoulder in the rain' she blushed before shaking her head and becoming serious again 'Ugh, I will not give in!!!!'

They arrived to his place, Ayano waited at the entrance while he went inside to fetch something "Wait there a sec" he instructed 'He's hot, And he lives alone' Ayano says in thought, Gulping before shaking her head 'No! I won't fall for this obvious trap!!! Just think about your favourite game characters!'  While she was in her happy trance Tsukasa returned with a towel and placed it on her head "Here, You should dry off before you go"