Save me

{TW: Sexual assault}
__________
I was out at a bar off of earth with Rick, decided I'd keep him some company for the night. As we sat in the bar we drank and Rick told me he'd be meeting someone.

"There he is" I saw Rick point his friend out as he walked into the bar.

Rick greeted him very loudly and then gave him a hug. I chucked waving hi.

"Who's this lovely companion you've brought with you."

"Y/n she's he-eugh-re for fun" he said as he drank

I waved to his friend and I ordered a drink.. not even thinking about it being strong until I got the drink. When I took a sip it was really strong.

I squeezed my eyes shut "woah" Rick looked over and laughed putting a hand on my back.

"You ok?"

"Yea yea- I just need to use the bathroom."

"Oh- just walk do-eugh-wn that way" he said pointing to the other side of the bar.

"Thank you" I said getting off the chair and leaving Rick and his friend alone.

I walked into the bathroom and used it quickly and then washed my hands looking at myself in the mirror in front of me. I looked so amazing in this outfit. I tried different styles in my hair admiring myself and I noticed someone else come out of a stall- he had a human like body but the face gave it away that he was an alien- he looked like some sort of human cat.

"You look quite stunning" the man said.

I smiled "thank you"

He came to wash his hands right next to me.
"It's it okay if I ask for your name?"

"Y/n- whats yours?"

"Finch"

"Cool name" I chuckled a little grabbing some tissues to dry my hands.

"Yes, my friends gave it to me- never really learned what my real name was"

"Oh- I'm sorry."

"Don't be"

"Well- uh.. I'll see you around" I said with a wave

"Wait!" He grabbed my arm with a really tight grip

"Ow! What is it!"

"Stay here-" he looked around noticing the bathroom was empty.

"I cant- someone's waiting for me" he pulled my waist closer to his and stared me in the eye.

"You're not leaving"

"Sir- I really have to go-" I said. I could feel my body shivering.

"Shhhh" the man started kissing my neck and grabbing my ass.

"Get off!" I cried trying to push him away but he was real strong.

"I will fucking kill you" he said pulling out a knife.
I stayed silent shivering as he pulled me closer and whispered in my ear "good girl" he bit my neck and felt all over my body, he slipped a hand into my shirt pulling on my bra and that's when I pulled away again.

"Relax my love" he said pushing the knife to my waist.

At this point there were tears in my eyes- I didn't know what to do as he had me backed up on a wall. He put his hand back into my shirt and started to feel all over my breast.

"Please" I said softly with tears falling down my face

"Huh- what's that my love?"

"Please- don't do this"