¹⁰

Yn's POV

I didn't matter how much Jungkook and Jin pleaded me to take a leave from school but man I'm yn. *Smirk*

" Man. You got your vacation holiday. Not me. Let me go. I'll have my vacations soon too."

I walked like someone was really filming me and to my poor, broken luck I tripped down the stairs.

" Yn-" mom yells from kitchen after seeing her daughter dashing down the stairs  with a furious speed. And the next two IRRITATING voice fell in my eardrum. Laughing.

Mom run to me and help me get up. " That's why I don't wanna stay with you shits!" I yelled at them but they keep on laughing. I roll my eyes before walking away but yelp in pain.

Man. It hurts.

But I walked to my car somehow, then sitting on the seat was the next mission. After tons of tries, i was successful and drove to pick Nancy.

Without letting Nancy suspect anything I drove silent while lip sync with songs. I stayed strong and try to be smooth.

After walking to locker and collecting our needful. We saw people crowding on something. Nancy and I also went there to see what's going on there.

It was our vaccination trip poster. "Oh my God yn" Nancy jumped up and down in excited but I can't 🙂.

It was a trip to Busan.
For 15 days.
And you can take your parents and siblings along (  have to book their tickets by their own so it wouldn't cause confusion and stress to staff and the rest, school will pay for them. All free for students of the school)
It is 4 days from now. ( Holiday from tomorrow for packing and shopping)

Here are the places of visiting:

- Haeundae Beach

- Gamcheon Culture Village

- Sea Life Busan Aquarium