part 1

You and your boyfriend h/n are sitting in his room. He is playing on his playstation with all of his friends, whilst you are sitting on your bed on your phone.
'no, go left!' he shouts, drawing your attention over to him.
You sit there mesmerized, admiring his body draped in his chair. You decide to annoy him
You get off the bed and rummage through his draws to find one of his favourite jumpers. Without a blink you slide of your bottoms leaving you in just your underwear and a top. He still didnt pay any attention. You slip on his jumper and went over to bother him
'h/n,' you mumbled, no response, he was too busy listening to his friends.
'h/n are you going to keep ignoring me?' you whined as you str@dle him in his gaming chair. His eye's widened as his strong hand glided down your body, passing around the curves of your waist and resting on your a$$. His other hand still griping firmly onto his controller.
'y/n,' he groaned. You tilt you head to the side and start ki$$ing up his neck until your reach his cheeks. His grip tightened and his face blushed. You hear giggles down the mic and his mates shouting 'get a room.'
'shut up, Ill be on later,' He hollowed back at them. His eyes met yours and he set his controller down and took his headset off. 'y/n,' He said in a tone so deep you gasped 'have you got what you wanted?'
'no,' you responded
'what do you want then?'
'you.' you replied gazing deeply into his eyes.
He crashed his lips into yours cupping your face in his hand whilst still grabbing tightly onto your a$$
'y/n, I can feel you throbbing.' H/n said as you gasped for a breath. You start gr1nd1ng slowly on him still making out.
Effortlessly, he picks you up and throws you onto his bed, climbing onto of you.
'h/n, I want you'