Chapter 2

*They had already arrived at their house which, when they took a look, was a quite nice two-story house with the lights off until they arrived. When they entered and turned them on, they noticed the entire interior furnished in a modern way with various comfortable-looking pieces of furniture.*

Gligen: well honey go with the baby you still need to rest, I'll make dinner

Lustia: how considerate of you, make sure you don't burn it this time

Gligen: Hey! it was only once

Lustia: and you almost burned down the whole house for that

*Both go their ways with their father apparently preparing things in the kitchen although more seemed to be preparing for war as he was while her mother or Lustia sat on the sofa with Sans in her arms*

Sans: (So this is my new home, it's cozy)

*Sans she was calmly looking around her while she heard things burning in the background and a fire extinguisher he didn't pay attention to her since she was still observing her surroundings*

Gligen: Hey, don't you think it's weird that I haven't cried up until now?

Lustia: well I don't know, we can only wait and see what will happen since even the doctor doesn't know for sure

Gligen: I just hope it's not bad.

*A while after ventilating the smoke, both adults ate while and/or could only drink from their mother's chest, it didn't totally bother him, it was either that or not eat, so he did it without objection and while he did it, he felt like sleep was enveloping him. falling asleep in the arms of his mother who just smiled and went to leave him in his crib to rest*

*Without anyone noticing how much a presence watched them in silence or rather watched the little baby sleeping in the crib*

???: (✌☹☞✋☠ ☹⚐ ☜☠👍⚐☠❄☼☜📪 ✈🕆☜ 💧🕆 ✌☹💣✌ ☹⚐☝☼⚐ ✞✋✌☺✌☼ 💧✋☠ 💧✋☠ 🏱☹⚐👌☹☜💣✌💧📪 🏱☜☼⚐ ✌U☠ ❄☜☠☝⚐ ✈🕆☜ 👍⚐💣🏱☼⚐👌✌☼☹⚐

* the strange being entered the room and approached the baby where in his dream everything suddenly turned black, remaining alone on a cold and hard surface *

Sans: (but what the f-)

???: 🏱✌☼☜👍☜ ✈🕆☜ ☜💧❄✌💧 👌✋☜☠

* A few meters from Gott a very strange figure appeared, it seemed to have a head free of skin or something, leaving only visible bone with several cracks on its face, one in its right eye that goes up through the skull and another in the left eye that goes down until his... mouth? In addition to wearing a huge black suit that covers his body only leaving his head and hands visible, which looked like a skeleton, although the most remarkable thing was the large hole in the middle of each of the hands *

Sans: (w-who are you?)

???: 💣💣💣📪 🏱✌☼☜👍☜ ❄🕆💧 💣☜💣⚐☼✋✌💧 ☠⚐ 🏱✌💧✌☼⚐☠ 👍⚐💣🏱☹☜❄✌💣☜☠❄☜ 📪 ☜💧⚐ 💧☜☼Á 🕆☠ 🏱☹⚐👌☹☜💣✌

*The stranger spoke a strange language quite distorted although for some reason y/n could understand it although he did not know it*

Sans: hey who are you?

* He said since apparently he didn't hear it the first time *

???: ⚐☟📪 ❄⚐👍✌☼ ❄⚐👍✌☼ 👎☜💧👎☜ ☜☹ ✋☠✋👍✋⚐📪 🕆☠ ☝🕆💧❄⚐ 💣☜ 🏱☼☜💧☜☠ ❄⚐ 💧⚐✡ 🕈✋☠👎✋☠☝💧 ☝✌💧❄☜☼ ⚐ Ú☠✋👍✌💣☜☠❄☜ ☝