Chapter 4: arriving at school

* After having met and "talked" to these people, he did not see them again in the area, which saddened him a bit, but he continued training even though his mother told him to rest and to avoid setbacks he decided to accept without much problem *

Sans: (so G, what are you exactly?)

G: I'm telling you right away, I don't even know that I am completely

Sans: (don't you know what you are?)

G: take a newspaper and tear it into many small pieces and throw them everywhere, tell me what that is and you will know what I am

*Sans had a confused face trying to think about that, normally he would think it's just confetti or the newspaper but then he would either be both or come from one of them, he decided not to think about it before causing himself a stroke *

Sans: (well, you didn't have anything else to teach me?)

G: as I said earlier, you're still too weak for that

Sans: (I'm not that weak)

G: by the standard of this world you would barely be at level 1.5 and that is mainly focused on pure power so you can get an idea

Sans: oh

*With my spirit falling to the ground, I decide to ignore Gaster while I went back to listening to the story that his mother was telling him, who was sitting on a sofa reading a book while both were illuminated with the light of the flames in the small fireplace while Sans I was sitting at a safe distance looking at the flames*

Sans: (sorry I've done this before)

*That thought was lost when he again heard fire coming out of the kitchen where his father was, so he didn't worry, he was strong enough to withstand the flames of his mother, so a few simple flames of kitchen were nothing *

Lustia: Gott, you're fine, I notice you're lost * he said, lowering the book to look at his son *

Sans: yes mom, just with a few things in mind is all

Lustia: It's about the guys you made run by harassing another

Sans: How did you find out about that!        *He said it was quite surprised that she knew it since according to her memory there was no one near her *

Lustia: Do you really think you can hide that from your mother?

Sans:....Good point.

*He had already gone through it like his father where his mother easily knew what they did, they both had a hard time at that time*

Lustia: you did what you thought was right, that's all.

*She said although she was disappointed since she didn't like to see how they abused other weaker ones since she was part of them once, although she can with some of them, she knows that I couldn't do much to change how all the people act especially in these times where the hierarchy is above everything*

Sans: I guess

*They both went back to their business with Lustia reading the book and Gott near the fireplace listening to the story of the book*

*After several minutes Gligen came out of the kitchen with plates of food in her hands*

Gligen: well family dinner is done

*Lustia and Sans got up and went to the table where the plates of food were served, which looked pretty good despite what happened in the kitchen*

Lustia: wow, I didn't think I'd be able to do it so well