Finding out

Usopp felt a heaviness on his chest. Something was off. Usopp gulped. Is there a new island? A new scary crewmate appeared? What the hell is wrong?

Usopp scrambled out of the bunk, shaking his head to wake up. Grabbing his shoes, he ran onto the deck. Luffy was eating... (as usual)
Nami was sitting in her seat(navigating)

Robin was reading (go figure) Franky was working on something (no surprise there) Zoro was sleeping(again and again) Brook was writing a new song (aww) Chopper was fishing (again aww) Sanji was not seen (cooking).

Usopp breathed a sigh of relief. Nothing was wrong. Nothing was wrong. Phew! Usopp wiped his brow dramatically. Smiling, he called out to them. "Hey, guys!" Usopp jumped a little. Why was his voice girly? IS THIS REVERSE PUBERTY?

Luffy looked at him, confused.

"Nee? "Why does Usopp have tits?" Usopp bonked Luffy on the head.

"Gah! "I don't have tits stupid!" Everyone else was staring at Usopp.

"Um little bro, you do have the tatas. "And they are super!!!" BONK.

Nami hit Franky over the head. "Pervert!"

"I do not have tits idiots! "I am a man!"

Zoro opened his eye, scanned Usopp, and jumped up.

"NANI!!! "Why the fuck is Usopp a girl? "With tits!?"

He demanded! Usopp couldn't take it. He fell on his back, unconscious.

His leg was twitching, and his eyes were white.

Chopper started simply doing an exam. He nodded.

"Usopp is female. "Reasons? "He ate something."

"SANJIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Usopp screeched running towards the kitchen.

Sanji stopped, suddenly frightened. His woman radar screamed that a woman was mad at him.

A long nose goddess stared at him with the door wide open, glaring.

"WHY AM I A GIRL SANJI!! "I'M A BOY! "I"m USOPP!"

"Nani?"