progue

There's a girl who was standing outside the tunnel waiting for her beloved friend named chihiro. The gurl was almost looking like a 11 years old kid. She was standing there carrying lot of bouquets 💐 in her hands to give to her friend because today she get to see her friend after long time. She was standing just smiling when a familiar voice called her name. "Y/n, I knew you would be here" she run and hug her lost and found friend and say " and I knew you would be back" she said softly they both then get away and then y/n said "let's go your parents must be waiting" girl named chihiro hummed and continue to talk.
After reaching the house she told he full sad + love life she lived there.
"Wow my friend finally got a lover"
Y/n said while chihiro look ways blushing.

After 12 years

After 12 years.

A girl with jet black hair and black eyes , thin lips, charming laugh, warming smile and mostly a loving heart called her bff. "Chihiro"

"I'm here y/n" chihiro said. "Oi, you said you'll give me treat because you found your 1st love" a charming voice said making chihiro to look at the charming figure.  She smiled and said "2nd love, dear, second love"

"Pfft stop it. " charming girl said until chihiro called her 'y/n look over me, do I look like I'm laying" you look at chihiro and laugh " a little" "stop it y/n-chan" chihiro hit y/n playfully.

" ok ok no worries, well when you're going to give me treat? " y/n asks.
"Tomorrow" chihiro answer still finding something "btw why you don't visit haku again" y/n ask biting at the red 🍎 . "I already told you the reason y/n-kun"

It was night time when you were at the roof staring at the stars, thinking that how would haku look like, how he feels, how he reacts when he get to know about chihiro's relationship, is it possible to leave a star in your life who shines like the sun when sees you, how is it even possible, but chihiro proved that it's possible, if I was in place of her I would never come back to this cruel world 🌎. Only some people like chihiro are good while others are trash huh, what even in thinking leave it.

You got up from the roof and go down to your room. You tie your black hair and go to sleep cause tomorrow will be the best treat . 

But she then remembers her friends word earlier.

"You would find a true love soon I can smell it"

"Pfft stop, I don't need any si called true love"

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

Hey it's my first novel and starting of the novel hope you're enjoying, I'm getting more interested in making more parts soon I'm gonna make blue lock novel.

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜