1. yubaba's baby

YUBABA'S baby.
Chapter 1.
Word limit 1812
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Please don't tell me, the treat was  given by your lover not you" y/n pout asking for another treat although the treat was very expensive.
"Next time, when you'll find your love" chihiro said teasingly. "I can't even find my parents when I was born, and you're saying for love" y/n said controlling her emotions. Chihiro look at you and give you back hug.
"I'm sorry I didn't meant to make you sad" "it's ok no worries, well where are we going from start to end if I remember I am just walking" y/n said sitting in stairs whose getting longer and longer when walking. "It's your time to meet someone" you look at her and shurg her shoulders and in time she lays down.
"Your shirt will get dirty" chihiro said sitting next to you "it will not baka"

After sitting for some minutes you two began to walk again until you and she saw a red tunnel.

"Don't tell me we're going inside" y/n said getting back. "Not we only you" chihiro said. "Are you in your senses? " y/n asked her mindless friend.

"Wait isn't it spirit place" y/n ask with a scared tone. Wh8oe chihiro nod and turn to God back. "I will wait for you y/n" chihiro said. "Shit it dumb I'm not going anywhere" y/n said coming to her friend. " just go and tell haku abt my relationship and say sorry from me to him and I hope you'll come back" chihiro said running away.y/n look at her friend Brokenly.

"If I come back so you only will see my dead body" you said and walk inside without loookh back and your friend whose eyes we're about to pop out.

After some times. Means timeskip ⏰

You were tired and see lot of seats inside the tunnel 'maybe it's a abounded train station' you thought and sit in seats and suddenly some flashes come back to your mind.

Flashback

There's a girl with same black hair and black eyes running around station while her friends we're looking at her with a big smile until she fell off.

Flashback finish.

You get up from the seat with your bag in your hands 🎒 . And thought that who was the girl and what is link with me of her. You hurriedly get out from the start on only time see a abounded park. You look around and only see grass all where until you smell a very good food like it was cooked some here. Then you follow the smell and reach a place where it was lot of foods you find it awkward because there was no people anywhere nor shopkeeper. You sit in the seats and ask. "Is there anyone? " no answer "can I take one, because I'm so damn hungry bruh" you said picking plate "and please I already told you I'm picking one so when you'll finds out I ate it so please don't mind or make me pay for it cause I don't have that much money I left it at home got it" you said finally putting f/f on your plate. You was about to eat when some one throw the food on the ground , grab your hand and run off.
"Oi who the hell are you, don't you have manners that when someone is eating don't disturb them , and no one tells you that throwing food In the ground is very bad habit and also don't you have shame, why you grabbed my hand and running without saying any damn thing! " you said in one breath until he stops and you find out that you and he is in corner while he was hiding you.
"Don't speak girl, they'll find you" he said pinning you too wall. "I already told them that I'm eating then why they find out and what they find out" you said until you remember something. 'There will be a dark green haired guy, he's haku and he'll protect your hen you'll enter the spirit world.' You was looking at him confused. "Stop looking me like that" he said. "You're haku right" you said while he immediately get away and look at you. "How you know? " he asked "well you forgot that now that old lady is good and you're no l9nger in control of her remember" she said smartly, Standing up. "Y-yeah" just then he put his index finger on your forehead and remind you the map. "You'll go and meet kamaji, he'll help you to get job here" he said. "Oi green head, I'm not here to get job I'm here to tell you something-" she got cut off when haku go away telling her to go and ask.
You tsk in reply and run down stairs where kamiji is.
You knocked on the door and come inside. "Sir can I come in" she said coming in. While kamiji said still focusing in his work "you're alr3ary in, child" "amm sorry, sir can I have a job here" you said while he finally look at you. "Oh another human, well why you need job, any business? " he said softly m"sir one girl who comes here 12 years ago, I'm her best friend more like sibling" you said while you kamiji looked at you with widden eyes m "you're chihiros friend" "you got right sir kamiji" she said while putting her hands on her hip. Just then a girl come outside and straight look at you. "Oh hi, you're lin right, friend of chihiro" you said in a manner way while she runs to you. " who are you? " while kamiji said in back "a real bff mostly like  sister of chihiro"   "wait what, how's here and where is she, I couldn't find her anywhere" she said shaking you and looking around. "Amm lin, I'm sorry but I'm here to tell you abt her condition" you said and hear a familiar voice. "Is she ok? " haku said while you look down and said "she is ok, she is about get married this week so she send me here to tell you guys abt it and she also said sorry for not coming here and leaving such a kind heart for her" you said with a sad tone while you can see haku was heartbroken and then he leaves the place while lin and kamiji look at you worriedly. Kamiji said "girl you came here only to tell this? " you nod and look at him the lin said "only you have 2% chances to go back because yubaba will steal your name" you look at her and laugh "it's ok, btw I don't have parents and when I came here I fell good" you said and lin Farber your hands and take you to yubaba "girl and talk to her and if something happen just sign, I'll call haku" she said and lean to wall. You nod your head and finally knock. "Came in" you go inside and saw yubaba was already watching you. "Hello miss, pleasure to meet you" you said while bowing at her "seems a kind heart come here not like Arogent like before human" she said. "I'm ma'am I need work here" you said . "Like you want to stay here kid" "amm yes" "any reason" "actually I don't have parents and when I enter this world I feel someth8nt that I never feel in my whole 23 years. " you said. "Ok then-" she cut off by her own giant child. She was about to stand up but the you said "if you say so I can make him quite" you saw women smirking while he said "ok then go ahead if it's possible" you sign and hi inside the room and saw giant child crying. You grab his one finger while her look at you and stop crying "let's play" he said and you reply"let's go then" you said and then you both start playing while outside yubaba was surprised by your action and her child's happiness. You can say she was impressed by your action. After 1 hour yubaba go inside the room to check what's happening because she didn't listen any voice. When she enter her eyes widened.
You and her child was sleeping peacefully, you were looking baby not him as you both were snoring cause of exhaustion. She don't wake you up and go outside her office only to see lin standing there. "What are you doing her lin?" Yubaba asked a young looking lady while lin flinched and said "w-where y/n" "oh the pretty girl has a pretty name nice well she's sleeping why you asked? " lin got shxoked so she greet goodnight to yubaba and go to sleep. .

In morning.

You wake up only to see baby boy was taking at you. You smile and said "good morning young boy"
"Good morning young lady" you hear yubaba voice as she smiled at you, you thought that she needs anything why she is acting sooo nice.
You got up and greet Good bye to the baby named boh. You was about to leave just then yubaba asked "whatever you want to do here as a job you can but don't forget yo came here to play with my boh ok?" You thanked her and leaves the room . You r hair was open because you were playing your hair tie broked.

You look you bag was outside the office safety you sigh and pick up your bag and then go to the main hall and saw every spirit was looking at you flirtly and awkwardly. You glare at them until you hear "go back to your work all of you" haku, their master said. You turned around only to see him coming towards you " do you get work? " he asked you reply "her said, whatecer I need to work as a job I can and she also said that don't forget yo come back here to pay with her kid" haku was aurpired and ask "and why don't you come back at night? " "seems someone is worried about me" you said with a smirk while he continue "lin was waiting for you not me" and walked away. You look front only to see a young figure coming towards you🏃💨💨💨 .
Lin hugs you and said "you slept in yubaba office" "not in her office I was with her baby and slept with him" you replied "wow seems yubaba already liked you, she said walking down with you. " seems tho"

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

So here I update it very soon, lol but no one seems to be interested well, no worries every successor have to tolerate risks. Btw next chapter is very important for you all to know so ho ahead.
➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡