chapter 2

Ein pov

I jumped......

I woke up in my bed pierce was beside me half naked and crying I noticed something weird. I was in my warewolf form i don't remember turning into my warewolf form then Aaron walks in. "Ein!!! OMG YOU ARE AWAKE!!" Said Aaron out loud and pierce woke up " ein omg you are awake I thought you died don't scare me like that you piece of shit" Said pierce while ugly crying " Pierce calm down and kiss me you dumb head" I say as I lean in for a kiss he kisses me and we make out. He is my fiance after all." Babe is it heat time?" I ask "yeah but we are here alone😏" Said pierce while smirking. I noticed Aaron left the room and pierce locked it I look in his eyes and see that the heat is affecting him realy bad. " babe van I fuck you? I need your consent" Pierce asked
" Yes you can " I said giving him consent

Smuth warning ⚠
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Ein pov

I start to unzip my pants and he starts to unzip his. I tale of my shirt he helps me because he isn't wearing one 😏. I look down to see he is not wearing his boxers and I blush "like what you see love~" he says seductively "omg its big" I say. "Suck it" he commands with lust in his eyes I my dick goes hard and forms tent in my boxers.I start to suck his cock."suck faster" he demands I suck faster and harder to the point that I start to deep trout him. "I am going to cum" he screams. Then he came in my mouth I swallow it all and i take of my boxers. "Can you help me?" I say while blushing and holding my hard  cock "yeah lay down first" "o-ok" I stutter out. I lay on my back legs apart and ass out he puts his 3 fingers in my mouth and I suck them after 2 minutes of sucking he takes them out and puts 1 on my asshole "agh" I moan out then he adds another finger and starts to to the scissor motion "aghhh" I moan even louder lastly he puts the last finger in and starts to move in and out "aghhh pierce faster ahhh~~"I moan loudly he takes them out and lines his cock In front of my entrance "can I go in love?" He asks "yes you can babe" I answer he starts to move fast and with each move he goes faster and harder and deeper I become a moaning mess by 3 minutes and he the same I grap a knife that's on my bedside table a give him it I ask "mark me pierce" he stares into my eyes and says "of course babe,but tell me if it's too much pain our safe word is blue" he says so I feel safe he starts with the letter P (ofc he starts with p😑) and I feel the blood drip down my tigh as he move with his hips while still fucking me then he move to the letter I and I cum he managed to lick most of it of so it doesn't go to the cut on my tigh and he continues cutting the letter E as he move even faster at this point I am starting to feel little bit overwhelmed as he moves on the letter R I cum again the same amount he he does the same as the last time and move on to the letter C as he moves faster and then he starts to cut the letter E and after he does it I start to scream " BLUE,BLUE,BLUE," out loud he he stops and hugs me as I cry in pain and oversimulation he puts me in the bath tub and leans me of and puts bandages on my thigh. I lay in the bed that he cleaned and he lays next to me I fall a sleep he falls a sleep on my stomach cuddling me.

End of smuth and end of chapter
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

715 words 😊