A new chapter in life with you /Chap4

Time skip two years

Ein pov

I woke up to Pierce laying next to me. I know its time to start a new chapter after all Aphmau and Aaron have a kid already, a small little baby boy, Sam. Just like his father, a ultima. I have been talking to Pierce about adopting a kid. Or getting a surragate for few months. And I think its time we adopt. I looked at Pierce as he woke up and kissed my chest. Letting out a soft whimper as he cuddled me for more warmth. My wolf ears and tail out. Since I stopped hiding my wolf form a year back. And so did Aaron. Pierce then spoke up "I love you so so much my wolfie". I smiled and stood up getting ready for the day.

Time skip few hours later after the visit in the adoption center

Pierce pov

We picked out a beautiful baby girl, a werewolf as well. Her name is Maya. And she is just one year old already. And a quick learner. I smiled as Ein carried her in her arms like she was made out of glass. His grip gentle yet so strong too. She giggled and played with his ears as he smiled and carried her into her new crib. Her new forever home. Our new chapter started. We are parents now. And I know we will be great fathers. Ein was scared to touch her at first seeing she had lost her eye sight in her left eye due to abuse. But she got attached quickly to us. And Ein found out he had fatherly insticts. He never let go of her the entire ride home. Aphmau had come over few hours prior to make sure everything was secure for the baby. Once Maya was settled in her new crib Ein sat down next to her and stayed the the whole time as I got the bath ready for her.

Alright thats it for now. I hope you enjoyed reading this. I didnt put smut this time because I needed a new chapter for them to move towards new stuff. Also I am back!!!