Actually Christmas special

To not make myself cringe, the first one ;)

(FLUFF) 

Yuichiro woke up too two strong arms holding him, his emerald green eyes fluttered open as he became more aware of his surrounding. He looked at the clock next to him, it was 11:34.

He groaned as he tried to get up, but the two strong arms holded him in place. He begged for the gods (in his mind) to let him go, just for today... Who was he kidding, the higher powers hated his guts... 

(Awww... I don't hate you... I just want you to be a bottom ;) )

Yuu looked at Mika, who he was unsurprised too see was awake. Mika's crimson red eyes lazily stared at him.

" Mika we have to get up, it's Christmas Day" Yuu groaned (more moaned) to Mika

"Why? It's not like we have a plan" Mika answered, pulling him back under the covers.

Yuu sighed, giving in too Mika. He snuggled up to the blond, slowly drifting of to the land of sleep. Mika looked at Yuu's asleep face, as he smiled to himself. Soon after both of them were asleep, and were woken up to a angry Shinya at the door. With Guren giving them death stares they were scared for their lives, but Guren was not angry, he was just jealous they got his lovers attention. 

It was a happy Christmas for them