Should I Finish

Hey Wattpad Family!

I know it's been a minute, but I'm back. On December 9, 2022, I finally graduated from THE Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University with my Bachelors of Science in Public Relations. I've spent so much time focusing on my studies and aiming to secure financial stability for post-graduation that I have completed isolated myself from my peaceful hobby, which is writing. I haven't touched this book in so long and I actually plan on re-reading it myself after I upload this, but I'm here to ask you guys personally; do you think I should finish Sin City?

I'm looking forward to seeing comments, hopefully more than I actually expect! I'm also going to upload a graduation picture for those who have supported my educational journey over these four years. I started taking my writing serious my first semester of college, which is why this specific upload is so important to me.

Included is a picture of my sister and I the day I graduated! Bree's sexuality in the book is to support the fact that my sister is a part of the LGBTQ+ community

Included is a picture of my sister and I the day I graduated! Bree's sexuality in the book is to support the fact that my sister is a part of the LGBTQ+ community. I love her to death lol!

Sincerely,
K. Dessalines