the note

That note was rare, under my bed? Was he trying to scare me? I was feeling rare, but at the same time i felt my heart warming up.
.
-Dazai! I told you to come!- Chuuya entered again and he was walking to me
.
I hid the note in my bandages, I looked at him like nothing happened.
.
-What do you need?-
.
-Uh? Are you done? We have to go idiot. -
.
-okay...let's go, I wish I could kill myself today- I said while looking at my arm
.
He looked at me with his stupid confused face - uh? Really? Stop acting stupid suicidal kid, just do it. You like to call the attention! -
.
-jeje, yeah maybe you're right idiot- was I joking?  I don't remember be joking about this... do I really want attention?...whatever let's get to Mori's.
.
We went to the port mafia place and we saw Mori, I thought everything was okay but I guess Chuuya wasn't okay...
.
.
-Oh hi Chuuya,  how was the day? Had problems? - morí said with his stupid face.
.
-well.. I wouldn't call it a problem but a distraction, Dazai here went to the bar and he was talking with a man that looked like the police. So yeah we had some problems. - how could Chuuya betrayed me like that, I mean he was just a tourist..
.
-is that so.....- morí looked at me with freaking disgusting face, that face that shows perverse thoughts.... is this... what I deserve?
.
- he wasn't a police guy...he was a tourist, he asked me for a direction....- I looked down and grabbed my arm covering the bandages.
.
- Oh I see Dazai.. Chuuya could you leave us alone?- I looked at Chuuya with a desperate look, please don't leave us alone idiot.
.
-sure boss, bye - he left the room and morí closed with lock, I was really nervous but if he tries I will kick him....very hard...
.
-Dazai darling...why were you with that man..? Are you trying to leave papa morí alone?- I looked at my arm again, I know I can defend myself of him...but...when he talks to me I feel scared...
.
-No....I'm not...-
.
-sure?-
.
-yes....I was just giving him a direction, and he wasn't a grown man...he was about my age..-
.
-i see.... but darling you can't be with any man that is not me- he walked at me and grabbed my chin making me face him at the eyes...he gots that disgusting eyes of lust...
.
-yes....papa mori...- he blushed and made a disgusting face that ma,e my nerves become one.
.
-well you can go now darling- he gave me a kiss in the mouth as a goodbye,  it was disgusting. I went to my "room" o well what he called my room, when I entered my "room" I closed it up with a lock so noneone would enter,  I let my body fell on the bed and remembered something.
.
The note!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for not updating but from now I'll updating more frequently guys