Chapter 58

-Saturday 24-

*Taylor's POV*

I was back at my ex boyfriend's room. His parents gone, only me and him and Tyler. Then, I see him punching Tyler and tying him up. I tried stopping him but he slaps me making me fall and hit my head. Next thing I feel his hands on my body I try kicking him, but he's stronger. He takes Tyler out and gets on top of me. I close my eyes only to wake up later...with no clothes and a lot of bruises. I put my clothes and get out. I spot Tyler all bloodied from his face. I get him out and we run as far as we can.

"You think you can escape." I hear his voice before I feel him grabbing me.

"Let me go." I scream.

"Taylor. It's a nightmare. It's mama." I hear far away and I open my eyes and I see mom. I hug her inmediately and start crying.

"Mama. He hurt me." I cried on her shoulder.

"Shh calm down." She told me softly. "It's only 5 in the morning." She said. I left her embrace and turned to Tyler who was looking at me.

"I also dreamt it." He said softly.

"Who hurt you two?" Dad asked softly but kind of angry.

"Chris." Mom warned him.

"No it's fine." I told them. I leaned my head against the headboard and closed my eyes. "When I was 12, I met this guy who was only 15...and we became a couple. He was toxic...we would always fight...he didn't like me being with Jason and Jake and Tyler. One night he heard Tyler telling me to break up, he took us to his house...his parents were gone and he...he...took advantage of me...and um he also beat up Tyler. Before that he slapped me and then pushed me to the floor which led me to getting hit in my head. Both me and Tyler got stitches." I said and slowly opened my eyes. I felt mom holding my hand. Tyler had his face covered. Dad pulled me and Tyler into a hug.

"I'm sorry you have to experience that. No one should. Did he get punished?" He said.

"Yeah...he was in juvi...but a guy helped him escape." Tyler spoke up.

"Alright...Scarlett you said you wanted to have a girls day. You go ahead. Me and Tyler can stay here. We'll go out tomorrow." Dad spoke.

"Taylor do you want to go out?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah, I need a breather." I told her.

"Can I ask why you two stuttered yesterday?" Mom asked.

"Oh...um when we remember of that moment when we were afraid...we start stuttering because we used to have a problem with stuttering." Tyler said. Me and Mom got ready and we watched a movie with dad and Tyler. It was now 8 and mom went to help Rose get ready.

"Let's go." Rose said running down the stairs to the door. "Bye." She said waving to dad and Tyler who said bye to her.

"Come on Taylor." Mom told me and I hugged dad and messed Tyler's hair before saying goodbye.

"Let's go for breakfast." Mom said as she drove to a restaurant. Rose was in the back singing while I was looking out the window. "We're here." Mom said after a while. I got out and went to help Rose.

"Pancakes." Rose said as we got in.

"How many?" One of the staff asked.

"3 people." Mom said and the worker took us to a booth.

"Thank you." I said.

"Yeah no problem." They said.

"Hi, I'm your waiter Maritza. Can I get you started with drinks?" Maritza asked.