4 hours to doomsday

A bomb is ticking away....................there are only 4 hours to save the world

 YEAR 2020- 20th June

LOCATION- Global Disaster Management Control Room , Delhi India  

Hello Mr. Fredrick, it's Banerjee from GDMC- India, I have a very bad news for you: The biggest Himalayan glacier of 2 Million metric ton has started melting & dislocating. We assume this would increase the water level across the globe by 17 mtrs.

Mr. Banerjee! We have just checked at NASA GPS that "the Antarctica temperature has gone up by 17 degree C" and across the globe there is an increase of temperature by 20 degree C , afraid our all top cities will get submerged under water in next 4 hours.

Let's connect with Beijing, Paris London, Geneva, Tokyo & Cape Town DMC immediately...Mr. Banerjee exclaimed.

Mr. Banerjee also connects to Dr. APJ at ISRO and Dr. Subramanium at Defense Research Academy through tele-presence. Hello, as you know ...we are left with only 4 hours to save the world. 300 coastal towns are under water and big waves are griping all emergency services, power Stations, Telecom and Airports. We need to find out the best solution now.

Dr. Subu makes a big sound and asks Dr. APJ...sir its time for us to take trial of SF ( super freezer) Bombs....Dr. "we don't know the effects of these bombs...I am afraid what will be the consequence"...said Dr. APJ..

Dr. Banerjee connects to the Global team from different HQs to ISRO & DRDO for the conversation....everyone was surprised to hear about the SF Bomb! What's it's a cold fusion or a different chemical reaction? Please calm down says Dr. APJ, its India's most secret mission to answer Global Warming with 200 Researchers from across the country has been working with DRDO & ISRO for last 20 years.

We have achieved quite a success in last one year. It's going to turn 500sq. miles at -300 degree C in one minute's time. We don't know about the environmental side effects! There could be no sun or light for years together over the world...oxygen in the air could get burnt. Everyone in TP was speechless as Dr.APJ continued speaking.

We have done limited and controlled environment testing of SF...there has been good results lately.