2 hours from Doomsday

Yes sir we will go for it....and don't have any other option...the level has risen much higher than anticipated. Around 2 Billion people are homeless, 5000 ships are missing, and 2000 aero-planes standing under water or missing, 78 small countries and more than 200 big coastal cities are on verge of submerging.

We are helpless. 225 country heads are on one voice to save the world from extinction. They have forgotten all enmity, no more border distinction, no boundaries between rich and poor, no race, no creed, no different world.

The defense & space research team agrees to test fire the first SF bomb over Antarctica and Second over Himalayas. Ahimsa-II super aircraft was readied which runs faster than the light ray. Captain Gopinath and Julliet Rossel were the first team of pilots to go to Antarctica for bombing.

Another team of Amy & tobias to bomb over Himalayas. Ready they moved from the secret base stations from Eastern & Western India. All movements being tracked, critical data being transferred to all HQs via master satellites. People around the world were given access to see it live. All TV channels telecasting over each & every channels only ONE NEWS.

The first bomb dropped at the center of Antartica and it first created a 50 sq. mile hole in the biggest glacier!

There was tension amongst 500 Billion people across the globe....they were counting every second. And morose to see the big hole and melting of ice. In another 35 seconds, there was huge smoke and no vision then.......... The happiest moment of everyone life, the water has started freezing the temperature is Sub zero now, counting -100C, - 200C and finally - 300C in just 50 minutes. Water stopped receding.

Very similar news for the second bomb over Himalayas. And the glacier started freezing very soon. No more floods across Ganges, Jamuna and Satluj. Water receded to non-danger level. People were very pleased to see the fast normalcy of Ganges and surrounding area which they never thought of getting back. Farmers were happy to see their crops alive, cattle's regaining their gazing areas, birds chirping around and the sun could be seen bright & shining around the East corner.

We all got rebirth it seems! It's all God's grace and our power of unity to give us back the world to live again but "this time with lot of dignity for everyone and equal rights" says the wise man that had come down from Himalayas after 30 years of Tapasya(prayer) over the peak.