peace

it's been a while- that ratty freak came back into my life it's so silly i felt sad and stuff when they left last, they're the most useless waste of space, whine whine whine about everything, boo hoo i had hand me downs, boo hoo my mum didn't love me as much as my younger siblings (maybe cause they need more attention dumb ass) there's nothing i hate more than whiny victim people like shut the fuck up lol he blocked me on everything again and i felt relief! i wanted to block him months ago but he was always crying "im gonna kms! i'm gonna slit my wrists" i don't even care? you won't get help, you won't call the doctors all your problems you made yourself so what do you want me to do? it's crazy how much you can change in almost 10 years, i've changed a lot- he didn't change one bit, the same crying depressed 14 year old child blaming the world for their own problems, i tried to help him i honestly did but some people don't want help and they only stay that way cause they're nothing more- they can't be anything other than that. sad really, we've not spoken in a few days and i've never been better (since we started talking again) in a way im glad he did coke back to me, if only to remind me of his putrid disgusting personality. i don't know why i missed him. but i don't think i ever will again.