Episodes

*Image shows the building where you and the egos live (found on google)*

You had known the egos for quite some time. You provided their housing in the apartment building you bought. It was difficult keeping them in check, but your old friends Dark and Wilford helped you.

Wilford was the first you met, knowing him while he was known as William J. Barnum, or The Colonel. It was difficult watching him slowly decend further and further into madness, but you were there for him no matter what.

You always had certain feelings for Wilford, getting jealous anytime he mentioned Celine or any of his other past lovers, but especially Celine. He loved her, you knew that. You were happy she made him happy, but you couldn't help the jealousy.

Despite your feelings, you kept quiet, trying your best to get over it. You had gone through break-up after break-up, none of your lovers staying. Most left for someone else, others were killed by your enemies. Either way, you were tired of being left alone.

***

You had just woken up in your apartment in New York - shared with Bing and Wilford. Despite owning the entire building, there wasn't much room for bedrooms after adding in the lounges, bathrooms, and the meeting room on the second floor, so some egos shared rooms.

As you stepped onto the cold, white marble floor, you noticed your door slightly ajar. You grabbed your robe and walked towards it.

Pajamas:

Robe:

Feminine option:

Feminine option:

Robe