Ashido's hard nights

That same night, Ashido's sleeping when she felt hot and took her panties off and her top's missing meaning it's time to give birth. They still have two more weeks until the exam. Ashido's stomach enlarges as the babies grow and grow and grow and grow.

It kept going until Ashido had to push them both out of her at the same time. Both came out at the same time making her to be drained fully afterwards as she pants on her bed from giving birth to the twins as they look very different fully.

They look like a long thick snake with a body near the top that's bigger with small clawed hands and feets as the 'tail's the longest of the body until they grew even more as it's also bendy before they went to her bosom and drinks the breast milk from her.

Their mouths were that of a large lamprey with no teeth with their eyes closed like new-born pet mammals while their ears are open to sense for danger. Their tails fully thrusting into their mother as the end parts are stuck inside of the womb still fully.

They're the very sized of a unbreakable crystal ball making it harder for them to be born out as they need to be small to get fully out, but can be trusted back in once out as the womb and the canal is use to them making it impossible to get hooked onto human male's third legs.

They have suction cups on their hands and feet to stay on their mother's bosoms as she rocks her body to the feel of being thrusted into from the tails. The thrusting also keeps the mother asleep as she feeds her children during the nighttime only.

They can also go invisible as they keep people from seeing them even with clothing over top of them as they stay connected to their mothers until they fully get their tails unstuck which would take about three years normally.

That's unless the mother has a Quirk, then three months max. Ashido's going to be in for a world of pleasure each night until then. There's always twin boys born and sometimes the babies would also impregnate their own mother abound seeing her than another woman.

Their mother would still have breast milk. They survive on that for life if they do mate with their own mother making the twins to share as they mate with them nightly until a glow's is shown in the very stomach area of their mother.

They can also block out sounds fully from inside the room keeping anyone from hearing the loud moans and screams their mother's making during the nighttime from being heard from her fully. Ashido moans as she cums, but the twin thrusting keeps going.

The blankets stayed on top of the three as the new-borns get cold very quickly and very easily making Ashido to hold onto them as her arms squeeze her bosoms together a bit making the babies to spread their arms and legs out a bit more.

Ashido also has her legs bent making her to be stuck like that for the rest of the night until the next morning as they're born at seven P.M at night only and will be activate at that time every night onwards until grown up. Ashido keeps cumming.

The tails stop it from leaving as the two crystal ball ends absorbs it all for extra nutritious food from their mother for during the day as it'll glow, but no one will noticed it at all cause of the illusion by the two babies. Ashido wakes up in the morning as their asleep now.

She puts her school uniform over top of the babies as they're acting like a bra and panties by their own illusions making Ashido to not even noticed them in the morning. No one in the girl's changing room can see them as Izura's instincts are acting up again.

'Huh? Ashido?' She saw nothing wrong making her to warn Shota about this as she doesn't get what's going on. For two weeks, Izura's instincts went ballistic making her to hate this as Shota asked Ashido if she's alright as Izura's been getting worried about her.

"I'm fine, sensei." He knew it's a lie as he can sense what's causing Izura's instincts to go like it does, but there's no way of dealing with them without Ashido dying cause of the connection to them. Izura's crying as she can't save Ashido making Shota to hold her fast.

Izura hates this as she worries how Ashido will handle it as those... THINGS are going to ruin her and she can't save her cause of the connection they have with her making Izura to think and wonder how she didn't hear anything happening in Ashido's room.

She sneaks a camera in that shows heat and x-ray making her to connect it to her uncle's laptop making him to see it and that night, he saw more of what got Izura's instincts to go as they were and he can't do anything, but share it with Nezu and see if there's a way to save Ashido.

'Those things are going to be hurting my student and making another to feel useless in saving her? I don't think so. Good thing Nezu knows now and we can think of something to help Ashido out as this can't keep happening to her on a nightly basic.' Shota thinks to himself.

Izura, Shota nor Nezu knew that another one of Shota's female students has two herself as she kept using her Quirk a whole lot making them to be bigger, but she somehow blindfolded them in her sleep making them to be much more older and bigger.

Just what are those things and what kind of Nomu was it that impregnanted them as Izura wants to know to find a way to save Ashido and keep it from effecting any one else with it as she's luckily with Asui as she killed that Nomu and Shota requested information on it.

'Let's hope they got something to help us out with this as I had to explain everything plus the video of it as well, too. Please let there be something there to help us save Ashido and fast, too.'