Visiting the Amusement Park part 1

All of Class 1-A and 1-B, Shinso, All Might and Mr. Tsukauchi's invited to the 'Anniversary Party' of the park in two weeks time. Everyone had fun at the park and saw the others, but Izura has a different style as she places it to make it easier to cool off which helps out.

Both Bon Bon and Bonnet have legs now making them to love it as they're both just run around fully with both Funtime Freddy and Yenndo just chasing them to get them back making Izura to chuckle at the site of this.

Izura even gave Bon-Bon fur making him to be happy as the others wants the same or at least have some realistic hair making William to help her out with that fully. Once the two classes and Shindo saw her kiss Yenndo on the lips.

Yenndo's holds her like how 'Yen Hauling' holds her while sitting down in a chair with Bonnet in her arms, they hope she's not cheating on him making William to ask what's wrong and Jiro explains about Yen Hauling making C.C to laugh.

"SO THAT'S WHERE YENNDO'S FULLY BEEN FOR THAT WHOLE DAY AND AT HER DORMITORY WHEN SHE WENT EARLY! OI, ELIZABETH! YENNDO'S BEEN TO OUR BABY SISTER'S SHOOL AND STAYED FOR THE WHOLE DAY THERE PLUS HER EARLY DORMITORY DAYS!"

"WHAT?! I WANTED TO GO TO HER SCHOOL FIRST!" Gabriel kissed her on the lips to calm her down and then bolts as William ran after him with knives to kill him again with Elizabeth chasing after the two. Ennard knows to let Michael kiss him than the whole other way around.

Everyone either laughs at the site or was shocked at the site making Izura to just tilted her head at the site and looks confused at the site as she doesn't get it one bit fully actually making all three to stop and looked at her with everyone else.

"Gabriel's her boyfriend. Father hates it though." Michael explained simple to her.

"So? I fully want him to be my brother-in-law along with Gaara, Draco, Ennard and Adrien. I want my family to get bigger." Izura had tears making them to realize her second wish's a huge ass family surrounding her fully.

"Fine." William said defeated as he can see her second wish's fully happening, but it's not big enough yet making him to groan and buried his head into Ivory's neck making her to chuckles at her daughter confusing everyone, but the family.

"I did ask William's permission to adopt his other four children, so their now mine as much as my first four are ours." Izura had more tears and Yenndo let's her go with Bonnet on his lap before she glitches and then poor William's glitched off Ivory fast.

It's making him to be very annoyed until he saw why as Izura's hugging Ivory tightly and crying mommy onto her making Ivory to rub her head gently the whole time as the two classes and Shinso watch on before Harry, Naruto and Marinette joins in on hugging both females.

William smiles as it's fully happening. Izura loves her new family and she'll never change it for the life of her as she loves her new life may she be dead. Izura noticed that something's wrong with Ashido, but she can't place her finger on it.

Ashido's been breed from the twin babies as it's a faster one this time around now. For the whole night, nothing, but breeding as Ashido kept having babies from her twin children as they lost their illusionary ability since they grew up.

They never let go of Ashido since they've opened their eyes and then saw her first. Since then, Ashido's been having girls. They're to raise their brothers and breed with them making Ashido to have a lot of daughters to raise thank to this.

The crystal balls actually helps stretched her to get the babies out of her easier and no painful pain of labor from it all fully. It took a whole month before Ashido got pregnant with quad boys, but William managed to get the twins off of her.

Ashido had quad baby girls every hour for that one whole month making there to be over one thousand, three hundred and forty-four girls for her to raise. William killed the twins and then poor Ashido started to act really weird since then.

William, Glitchtrap, Shota, Hizashi, Henry, Ivory, Ashley and Prismarine planning out the party for the day the Amusement Park opened up and William needs to know the dress code and if mask are needed this time making it to be major as this is Izura's first one with her family.

"Make it formal dressing and that mask are a must until the end of the party as usual." Ivory said as she looks at the plans.

"Presents for Izura to make it fair as we did pick someone to have the presents to give to them fully." Henry said as Izura needs the love and Inko's a bitch who needs to go to jail for life for fully what she has done to Izura really.

"Agreed there, Henry. She needs it the most." Glitchtrap said as Vanny leans on him asleep while the glitch float in the air.

"If her incubator escapes prison somehow... I'll introduce her to Ballora first and then the Scooper Room." Ivory said with a scary dark murderous aura around her making all of them to shiver, but Izura who's nuzzling closer to Yenndo's neck in her sleep.

"She feels protection from that aura?!" Shota asked out loud making Ivory to see what Shota means by that.

"Seems so." Hizashi said as this is not something that normal and Izura never had a normal life since what her incubator have done to her.

"Sister, do you think that Izura would want to come?"

"Who knows, sister. Izura never did go to parties and her first one was on I-Island and it got interrupted by a gang of Villains with her killing the leader. Maybe we can invite her I-Island friend, Melissa and Fredrick, the bear to come to the party?"

"Why not, sisters? Seems harmless and Izura can talk to her more." William agrees with Ashley and Prismarine making them to chuckle to each other.