A Little Date

Once All For One purchased a cell phone he quickly figure it out how to use it, doing so he began to contact Inko over a text message.

~All For One's test message~

"Hello Miss. Midoriya, it's I Hisashi, I'm am contacting you to see if you are still willing to go to a cafe with me?"

After sending that text he began to wait for her response patiently, until she suddenly sent a message back to him.

~Inko's text message~

"Hello Hisashi, it's nice to hear from you and yes I am still willing to go to a cafe with you this weekend."

~All For One text message~

"That is great to hear, how about this Saturday at 11:00AM we meet at the park near that crossroads we first met at."

~Inko's text message~

"That sounds good, I'll see you this Saturday at 11:00."

~All For One's text message~

"To you as well, Miss Inko."

With that said, their conversation over text message ended.

~The next day~

As it was 10:47 AM in the morning, All For One was waiting at the park for Inko, as he was waiting he knew that he was a bit early, but his reason for doing so is to make sure that Inko doesn't get harassed by anyone in her arrival, so as each minute passed by All For One kept checking his watch and the entrance to the park, eventually it was now 11:00 and Inko hasn't, which upsets All For One, thinking that she must have forgotten about the time they were supposed to meet, so if you was deciding to leave he then felt a hand tap onto his back, feeling this he turns around and sees Inko.

~Inko~

"Hello Hisashi, I hope you didn't wait long."

~All One For~

"Miss. Inko, you're here?"

~Inko~

"Of course I am, this is the place we decided to meet after all."

~All For One~

"Yes it is, but I didn't see you walk through that entrance though."

~Inko~

"Oh, well on my way the Street heading to here within the middle of construction, so I had to take the long way to get to the other entrance at the park."

~All For One~

"Ah I see, well now that you're here so we go?"

~Inko~

"Yeah, let's."

With that said the two then begin to make the way out of the park and into the streets where they walked on the sidewalks side by side, after a couple minutes later they soon arrived at the cafe, as they then entered inside they even went over to and took a seat, after doing so a waitress soon came over to them and with a pen and pad ready to write down what they will like.

~Waitress~

"Hello you two, how are you doing today?"

~Inko~

"We're doing fine, thank you for asking."

Inko smiles from saying that which All For One sees and begins to smirk.

~Waitress~

"You're very welcome, now what would you like?"

~Inko~