Do You Love Him

Ever since All For One and Inko's first date, they both began going on many different dates which further grew there relationship with one another, by getting to know more about each other each time they got together, but the more Inko got to know Hisashi (All For One), she kept having this feeling deep down inside that he wasn't telling her the full truth about himself, but from having this inner feeling she never asked him to reveal more about himself so she wouldn't come out as rude to him, instead she kept it to herself, but at some times of the day the thought of knowing more about him will run past her mind which she would mostly think about the rest of the day, especially at her time at work, where she will mostly zone out, luckily there was a good friend of hers that would get her out of that zoned out state.

~Mitsuki~

"Hey Inko, you there?"

With just a few snaps in front of Inko's face, she soon snapped back to reality and turned her head to look over at her dear old friend Mitsuki.

~Inko~

"Oh Mitsuki, did I..."

~Mitsuki~

"Zone out again?, Yes he did."

Feeling a bit embarrassed she places both hands over her face to hide the blush over her cheeks, from seeing her do this, Mitsuki gently patch on the back.

~Mitsuki~

"It's okay Inko, it happens to the best of us, now stop you're soaking, we got to hurry eating lunch before our break is over."

Hearing that, Inko quickly removed her hands over her face and stood up from her desk and looked over at Mitsuki.

~Inko~

"You're right, now let's hurry!"

As Inko said that, she reached into her bag and grabbed a bento, afterwards the both of them then began to walk out of the office and into the hallway were they soon arrived at the break room, whether co-workers were also having their break as well, as they sat down they both placed their lunches onto the table.

~Mitsuki~

"Hey Inko, you want to compare bento and see who has the best one?"

~Inko~

"Again?"

~Mitsuki~

"Yeah come on let's do it."

~Inko~

"(Sigh) fine."

~Mitsuki~

"Okay we'll open them to the count of three, 1... 2... 3!"

From saying the final number they both open the lid of their bento boxes at the exact same time revealing their own bento boxes to one another, doing so Mitsuki noticed how nice it looked with all the different types of food that was in each slot, but she looked at hers she just saw a plane surface of rice with a dry heart-shaped seaweed in the middle.

~Mitsuki~

"(Sigh) it looks like you win again."

She says that she puts her head down to show her defeat.

~Inko~

"This doesn't have to be competition Mitsuki."

Hearing Inko say that, Mitsuki looks back up better.

~Mitsuki~

"Yeah you're right, but I still can't help but to wonder one thing about you."

~Inko~