Meeting Them/Hidden Feelings

Jake Sully

-You two were of different species.A once human but now a Na'vi Jake as you are simply a human who tends to various creatures in Pandora.Not for a scientific reason but due to the cause of your heart being too big when it comes to animals.

-Eway accepts you as their own child, like all Na'vi and living things on Pandora.

-He was an overall loyal mate and lover to Neytiri, raised his children barely knowing much of the Na'vi language, and was the main protector of his people and and family alike.

-At some point he realized he grew feelings for you.He found out by how gentle and careful you were holding Tuk close to you, protecting his child of another species from the sky people.

-You two made it out only now Jake won't have you leave his sight, not shortly after informed Neytiri about his new findings of feelings, was given the thumbs up from her.She seems fine with a poly partnership.

-At some point you basically moved in with them and became a member of the Sully Family.

-Jake was happy but never confronts you on his feelings of attraction.

Neytiri

-Both of you so happen be madly confuse of one and another.

-She was Na'vi, royal blood and mated to Jake Sully, but held a burning sensation the moment her eyes connected with your human ones.

-Jake knew you as through the avatar program.He knew you failed but your brains over bran was what kept you here on Pandora.Bloody smart you were.

-He never told you he began a family of his own till Spider drag your ass outside to meet his 'cousins' which are all fucking Na'vi children.Spider informs you later on that these kids here were the offsprings of Jake Sully.

-That is how you meet Neytiri, for she was searching for her children, soon both you and her having a stare off right then and there..

-She was loyal to Jake....But she was pulled to your eyes, those eyes alone made her day brighter.

-She soon found out on how she feels about you, deciding to waite off on informing Jake, yet observed from afar.All her children playing with you.

-You and the kids were already inseparable, a strong bond made with little time needed.

Neteyam

-Mixture of both mother and father 100%!

-Both of you seemed to be the exact same age, him Na'vi as you were human, but all siblings and parents were intrigued of your ability to breathe the same air as them.

-They all thought Ewya had something to do with this....

-The first human they all know to be able to breathe without a mask outside.

-Spider was of course jealous of you.

-Lo'ak and you were the troublemakers, poor Neteyam, that cause the most damage when together.

-One of the few of them led you into sacrificing your life to protect Neteyam from getting shot in the back.Leaving you to struggle with the pain and deeply try to remain alive.

-Neteyam felt the entire world go into slow motion when you said "I-I'm hit!" as blood began to tint the blue water.His family was important to him but this?He never felt so much anger, miserablness, and scared shitless all at once.

-After you were gareente of survival, the fight being done with and all, he confronts his parents about those feelings.They immediately knew the answer.