Your Song for them 💙

Jake Sully

-New Divid By Linkin Park

-He is completely lost why you chose that song, he knows more better ones you could have chose, but you stuck to it like a son of a bitch on cocaine.

Neytiri

-Colors Of The Wind from the movie Pocahontas

-It was fate.This song said 'Neytiri' all over it.A childhood movie song from Disney.She didn't know what a movie was but the moment she watched Pochoantas?It all made more sense.

Neteyam

-Hot Wings from the movie Rio

-He would legit sing this song, every word and vocal, to find out your location.You get lost and walk away from him alot.Nonthingless, you two love to sing it and most of the time Tuk and Kiri would join in once in a while.

Lo'ak

-I'm Yours by Isabel LaRosa

-He admits he loves the tune but the meaning of why you chose it?You love him so much.That's why.

Kiri

-Count On Me by Bruno Mars

-A ritual song.This song is sung day and night, from morning till the crack of dawn.Kiri lives up to this song.She LOVES it.

Tsu'tey 

-Say You Won't Let Go by James Aruthur

-He didn't question the song.Anything he saw or heard that helps you remind yourself of him makes him very happy.He doesn't even know the lyrics but loves your smile.

Tonowari & Ronal

-You can't hear :)

-If you could....what song would you give these two?

Aonung

-Perfect by One Direction

-He didn't understand what you saw as 'perfect' to him.He didn't feel perfect.You give him love and ensure he is, in your eyes, you always saw him.The real him.

Tsireya

-Flaming Hot Cheetos by Clairo

-She never had Cheetos before.She just heard this song and said 'I'm confuse..what are cheetos?' so here you two are, eating cheetos, listening to the song on repeat.

Quaritch

-Wildest Dreams by Talor Swift

-The smug look....the moment he heard the song you knew you fucked up.Fucking run now while you can bitch.