✧ Shy love ✧

Warning:-
Tiny beomie
Fluff and lot's of fluff

Content:-
A Taegyu fic

       Where beomgyu is the shy and insecure stud of the university and is too shy to even utter a word falls in love with the popular lad Kang Taehyun.

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

"Oh hey! Tyun" a blonde babe screamed towards his bestfriend who's just short than him but is tall than everyone.

"Hi" He said with the same poker face he had since he woke up while fumbling, trying to find something in his bag. "Umm... What's wrong tae" the blonde boi perked up seeing his bestfriend too busy with his bag.

"Nothing hyung just... Oh i found it" he said with a lil smile on his face as he pulled a baby pink hued pamplet from his bag. "This is it yeonjun hyung-"

He was about to show the smol case to his hyung until a annoying voice bloomed through the corridors. "Oh my taehyun babyyy~" Hoon yin, the popular girl student from China said or mostly screamed.

"Not again..." Yeonjun said with a sigh as he throwed the iced coffee in the dustbin near and went away not liking the girl's presence for a bit.

"Umm..." Taehyun just raised a knowing brow. "Oh umm taehyun babie why don't we got out... To-day!" She bawled her teeth making taehyun internally irritated. "Then how about a no!" He just tsked and went away following yeonjun.

Time skip after university hours✧

They both were standing near the locker room where taehyun was probably gawking at the new found letter again with the same pink hue from before. He kindly smiled at the person's efforts actually finding them cute.

"I actually haven't seen anyone in our classes who has this pretty handwriting" Yeonjun commented as he gradually sipped his iced coffee. "Neither do I hyung but this person is-"

He opened the letter and began reading–

"Hey taehyun!

I hope you're doing well! You look so fantastic today in that red leathered jacket. I hope I'm the one by whom you heard this compliment first today and drink warm water i saw that you sneeze alot.✿

Oki byi...            

       -from the one you probably don't know♡

Taehyun just chuckled at the letter and looked at yeonjun who was smiling mischievously at him. "What hyung?!" Taehyun asked flustered.

"Oh nothing am just looking at who made my boy this smily smily" yeonjun said with his signature smile :] pinching taehyun's cheeks as he did so, making him more flustered than he is already.

"Okay taehyun, ima go, soobin's waitin' " he didn't even finished his sentence as he ran away all fuzzy and hampy at the thought of his 'very settled with a job' boyfriend.

Taehyun just shakes his head at his hyung's silliness. He can't help but to be fond of his hyung. It doesn't matter how much his hyung talks about soobin's dick, it's just he get's warmer than ever when soobin's name is put up near him. Taehyun closed his locker and was about to lock it probably thinking to head home but heard a loud thud.

He didn't even mind locking his locker as he followed behind the noise because there was probably just him or the janitor (who lazes around at the working hours) at the building as he stayed behind to study in the library.