✧ It's for Better! ✧

Warning:-
Angst
Fluff
Slight gore
Boypussy beomgyu
Omorashi

Contents:-
A Taegyu fic

A criminal AU where Beomgyu is the criminal and Taehyun is the cop! Some heartbreaks and stealing of hearts they get together.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*

"Leave me... FUCKING LEAVE ME" someone spoke thrashing around as he was been taken down by the cops.

"Not so easy Choi... We've been at it from months or what?!" A person came infront of him looking dangerous as ever in that uniform but hell he was pretty arrogant.

"Ugh... You can't do anything to me Kang. He'll get me out of here soon enough" he yelled.

"You can't shut your mouth now! Do you? I hope you know that i can shove bullets in you by now and you still can do nothing" he took out a cigarette and lit it before inhaling a smoke.

"Fucker" he mumbled

"I hope you know that i can hear you"

'shit'

___

Beomgyu was doing nothing but to sit silently in the cell. Well you may ask why all quiet? He got a tissue paper shoved down his throat with his arms being tied to the chains against the wall.

"Mmph... Mmmh" he again started thrashing around after seeing the particular male 'kang taehyun' entering the office.

Taehyun just chuckled as he walked closer to the cell he was in.

"Can't stay still without grabbing attention you who-" as taehyun was about to continue an officer behind him spoke.

"We got the postpartum reports"

"Hmm?"

"The reports says that the criminal formed an assault on the body before it was killed and there were plenty of cuts on the body even on the private organs... Seeming that he couldn't make it through the pain"

"Find the dead body's related" Beomgyu had his face downwards the whole explaination as taehyun spoke dismissing the officer.

"Ok sir"

As the officer went off there was a clink with the chains and beomgyu was shocked as he didn't sensed when taehyun got inside and was now freeing him from the chains.

As the chains opened there beomgyu was... bawling his eyes in taehyun's arms as he comforted him while rubbing his back soothingly.

Taehyun has his own cabin and there was a single cell attached to it.

"I-i'm sorry... T-tae forgive m-me" beomgyu almost chocked on his tears.

"I hope you thought that before" taehyun sighed while he continued rubbing his back.

"I-it was... I-i was just..."

"Shh... I know" he spoke so calmly as his husband didn't just murdered someone.

"Y-You knew? T-then why... T-tell me yah" he slapped taehyun's chest making taehyun back off immediately.