Pahina 7

I was about to say my order, but the barista said someone ordered for me.

“Someone ordered for you ma'am,”

“May I ask for his name, please?”

“I’m sorry miss, but he didn't want to say his name, there's a letter in the coffee he ordered for you.”

“It’s alright. Thank you.” I smiled.

Pumunta na din kaagad ako sa bakanteng table nung makuha ko ang ino-order ni mysterious guy para sa kin. A smile escaped from my lips, when I saw the message.

“To : Miss cappuccino.
Don't forget to smile always, I'm hoping you're okay:)”

I smiled as I read the letter written in the side of the cup. How sweet of him, huh?

Binuksan ko ang laptop ko at nag simulang mag sulat report. Napatingin ako nung may mag patong ng chocolate muffin sa gilid ko. My mom and you only know that chocolate muffin are my favourite.

“Hi . .” you greeted me with a smile on your face. . . naramdaman ko ang pag balik ng nararamdaman ko para sa 'iyo. Sa simpleng pag uusap natin ng ganito, bumabalik kaagad sa 'iyo ang puso ko.

I froze, when I heard a familiar voice in front of me. My heart was beating so fast, I could even hear those beats. You're the only one who can do this to me. It was you, and you we're smiling.

“Hello . .” I smiled back, trying to hold my tears.

This time, I know that I couldn't run away. Because everytime you get close to me, I always feel my knees getting weak.

Why?
Trix.