chapter 21

i woke up the next morning, laying beside me was Jungkook. he was wide awake, he was staring at me with a smile on his face. he was gently rubbing my cheeks, perhaps to feel the softness.

"morning sleepy head." he greeted me, i rolled my eyes and chuckled. "morning Kookie, you seem wide awake."

"i wanted to stare at you while you were sleeping and i must say, you're really beautiful even when you're asleep."

i blushed at his response, i thanked him. crawled to my side of the bed. he pulled me towards him, making my head rest on his bare chest. he played with my hair, "i wouldn't trade this moment for anything else." this made me blush even more, "you always know to make me blush." i joked.

"i'm still trying, although i'm trying to behave since i have you baby."

"behave? oh... yeah your reputation of course. i forgot." i awkwardly laughed, he chuckled at how awkwardly i laughed after my moment of realization.

"i don't do that anymore, after seeing you i just stopped with my nonsense."

"i'm glad you did Mr Jeon." i sat up, i did a mini stretch before getting up. i made my way to the living room. i took my handbag and took out my phone. Jungkook entered the living room seconds after me, i switched on my phone and saw a text message from Namjoon. i clicked on his message,

Joonie ^⁠_⁠^
don't forget my answer, Ari. just don't forget.

i rolled my eyes and tossed mg phone on the couch, "baby? are you ok?" Jungkook asked.

"i'm alright, don't worry." i assured him. Jungkook receive a call from someone. i could tell he was uncomfortable, "answer it." i insisted. "it's Jenny." he looked at me with a worrying look on his face, i still insisted on him to answer.

he finally answered the call, he put her on loud speaker. "hi Jenny, what's up?" Jungkook greeted her. "hi Kookie, i'm at your apartment and Taehyung said you're not here. where are you?"

"i'm at my girlfriend's apartment room, why?" he asked. "oh, i needed help with something." i rolled my eyes and made my way to the bedroom, i heard Jungkook trying to end the conversation but Jenny was still persistent on having his help with "something".

after a few minutes i heard Jungkook enter the bedroom, "baby? what's wrong?" he asked, he sounded worried. "go help her, she needs your assistance."

"come on, i'm not going at all." he held onto my right hand and gently pulled me. i turned around and faced him, i had an expressionless look on my face. "yah, please don't look at me like that. okay, the reason why Jenny always needs my help most mornings is because her video gaming machine gives her problems, since her boyfriend comes by every morning to play video games it ends up not working at all."

"oh so she has a boyfriend but she's trying to be your slut?" i snapped at him.

"no! what the hell Ari? stop overthinking about my friendship with Jenny. i bought you flowers baby, i've always admired you from afar. i've always had a crush on you, i even told my mom about you."

"your mom!?" i blurted out, "yes i did, Ari. just trust me for once, trust me Ari. you trusted me with your body so trust me with your heart."

i looked away from him, he pulled me closer, my head touching his bare chest. he wrapped his arms around me, i just stood there.

"please trust me, baby." he pleaded with me. i didn't respond, i remained in silence.

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑

i came to work with Jungkook, everyone saw us walk in together. he kissed me on the cheek before taking off to his work area. Jimin was finally at work, "mochi!" i yelled out, he looked up at me and beamed, "Ari!"

he made his way around the desk and ran towards me and gave me a big hug. we both laughed cheerfully, he pulled away.

"hey you, boy i've been hearing the news."

i knew what he was talking about, "i know i have some explaining to do."

we both made our way to the desk, i placed my handbag beside me and sat down.

"honestly i feel like we behaved like middle school children just by the way we greeted each other, we both laughed at the realization at how dramatic it looked.

"hahaha funny, get back to work." we stopped laughing and looked at Namjoon. i rolled my eyes, "Ari, in my office." i scoffed, i got up and made my way to his office, leaving him behind me.

as i reached his office, i opened the door and stormed in his office. i turned around to face him, he got in after me and shut the door. he pulled down the blinds.

he made his way towards, he pulled me towards him and kissed me. he deepened the kiss, i suddenly remembered Jungkook. i began hitting Namjoon on his chest, i tried pushing him away but he was too strong for me.

i walked backwards and i felt my lower back hitting the table, i managed to push him off me. "what the hell, Namjoon?" i asked, "i missed you." he replied.

"well i didn't!" i retorted. "is it because of that little boyfriend of yours? is he whispering sweet nothings in your ear?" he retorted back, i slapped him across the face. "don't you ever say anything negative about him, he's better than you!" i yelled at him. he took a deep sigh, "wow, you're being serious huh? well daddy's back now, it's my turn."

"i'm not going to cheat on him." i assured him. "cheat? last time i checked he was your fake boy-"

"well that changed, he's genuinely my boyfriend. he loves me and wants to be better for me." i cut him off.

"do you want me to tell the whole office of how much of a slut you are for me? do you really want me to expose us? how i fucked you in my office? called me daddy? you certainly don't want my wife to know." he had a smirk on his face.

"you wouldn't dare."

"you don't actually know your me, Ari." he assured me, his voice sounded rather threatening. his eyes showed the sight of terror, i was very much fearful of him in that moment.

he wasn't my soft, kindhearted Namjoon but instead a man of terror.

please vote loves! thanks for the continuous support! ^^