OUR LITTLE TWINKLE🌟

EPISODE - 1

Nandini pov

Finally after 9 months Our twinkle is with Us.. More than me Manik was soo much excited to see the baby and Hold Her/Him

For Him 9months were like 9 years.. I still remember when I was at My 2Nd month at midnight He woke up before me and made me wake up.. I wonder Am I pregnant with His baby or He is pregnant with my baby!? Haha.. So where was I? Ya so when he made me woke up u know what he said?

Manik: Nanduu.. Yaar.. Our baby must be
hungry.. Chalo let's fill her tummy..

Nan: Par.. Manik.. I m not hungry.. If baby is hungry I will know..

Manik: I know u r not but my chotu baby is.. So baby ki mummy no arguments chalo chalo.. Tell me what u wanna eat?

Hmm then he made me eat a Ice-cream becz baby's love Ice-cream so he thought our chotu baby will be also craving for it.. And this happend evry night.. Before me he used to wake up and say "Nanduu let's make our baby eat she may be hungry".. Uff like seriously.. I mean baby mere tummy main hain aur craving isko ho raha hai..

Then Like This Days passed I was on my 6th month.. And my baby bump was clearly visible..! Manik really proved me that he is a perfect Husband. In this phase He never left me even for a moment.. One Day At Night Manik Came Home.. And he was soo moody like a pregnant ladly... He was looking so sad.. But when I asked him the reason U know what he did? He cried.. Like can u belive it? The manik malhotra cried and the reason? .... (Let's see)

Nan: Manik.. What happened? Y r u crying?.. Pls tell me..

Man: Nanduuu.. Will I be a good father for our chotuu baby? Will I able to fulfill her every wish? What if our baby is a girl? She will leave me and Go after her marriage na? Then what will happen if that Brastared husband of hers won't teart her good.. Nanduu I m scared for her.. I want to protect her from every evil eye.. I won't let her leave me..

Nan: Manik.. Manik.. Relax.. Kuch nahi hoga chotu baby ko.. Becz wo Tumhari beti hain The manik malhotra ki.. Tho she will be brave like u.. And I have full faith that u will be the best father in the world and u r best husband already..!

Man: Pakka? She will be brave like me? And I.. Will.. Be best father?
(He smiled whole heartedly saying this)

Nan: Yes Daddy..
(She replied like chotu baby)

And they both laughed..

Did u see How moody he was? Like really abhi tak baby ki birth bhi nahi hauvi and he is thinking about her marriage! And he was scared tht he won't be a best father.. Like common man.. He was taking caring of our baby before she come in this world he is fulfilling her midnight craving without she ask.. He is fulfilling her untold wishes .. Then when the our chotu baby comes then He will really prove that he is the best father in the world..! He will be the Hero of her life..!!

Then Like Days rolled down and I Was on My 8th Month.. And Mukti and zubin came to see me.. now mukti is aslo pregnant and she is on her 9th month.. Mukti and I have one month difference.. And Now see a possessive Daddy (see see)

Zubin: Nandini if she is a girl then I will get her married to my son Or if he is a boy then I will married to my daughter oaky?

Manik: What the fuck did u say?
(he stood up in angry pulling zubin by his collar)

Zubin: arey I.. Was.. Jus.. Jocking bro.. Chill..

Manik: Listen tell ur Son to stay away from my Daughter.. She is my princess.. And She will never get Married.. I won't let her leave me.. Aur agar wo ek boy hai na tho wo pakka junior Manik Malhotra hi banega..

Hahaha.. Isn't it funny? But on a serious note.. I m really scared of his this over possessiveness.. Like he can't be serious man.. He will never get our daughter married? Y? Becz he is sacred to let her go.. He is really possesive even when she is not in this world what happens when she will come into our world? I know he will be a backbone of  her..

And Finally After 9 Month's the baby was in our Arms.. And we were soo happy..! Now she Is 1 month old.. But I must say Manik took care of our baby more than me when she was in my tummy.. Jus the difference was I was pregnant but he had moody.. He was the one who used to fill my tummy with chocolates , ice cream and someone times he used feed me what he likes too becz He thinks baby Likes what her Daddy likes which is actually true..

But u know one thing!? He thought if it's a baby boy he will be like manik and if it's girl then she will be like me.. But yaha tho scene ulta huva hain our chotu baby is a mini monster.. She is a copy of Manik..

U all wanna know How?

Come and Join in our journey and know How her name become twinkle and how she is the copy of manik and what our mini monster do when she gets angry..

HERE ENDS THE FIRST EPISODE AS U ALL WISHED TO READ IT ON WATTPAD!!

LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS HOW MUCH U LOVE THIS EPISODE .. ONLY UR LIKES AND COMMENTS CAN GET ANOTHER EPISODE!!

HOPE TO POST UR NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW!!

BYE GOOD NIGHT GUY'S..!!

LOVE U ALL..!! ❤