CHAPTER 3

🅞🅤🅡 🅛🅘🅣🅣🅛🅔
🅣🅦🅘🅝🅚🅛🅔

Hello Flinds (Friends) I M Twinkle Manik Malhotra.. I Love my name choo (soo) moch (Much) Hihihi isn't My Name Unique And Diffelent(Different) ? I know Becz This Name was selected by My Goddy Goddy Mumma Dadda.. (She giggles) Now I M 3 yeal (year) Old.. And Rlght (Right) Now I m Angly (Angry) On my Daddy .. Wo Muje chod ke sut (shoot) pey gaya hain... Mumma Aul (Aur) Main Daddy ko bhut Mussy (Miss) kar laha (raha) hain..

Twinkle: Daddy.. Ko Aane Do.. Daddy sut (shoot) pey gaya hain.. (She said angrily looking At Nandini)

Nan: Aww.. Tho phir? What will My doll Do To his Daddy!?. (She said kissing her cheeks)

Twinkle: Phil (phir) I will bet (beat) Him.. Bhut sala (sara) And shuot (shout) at him.. Aul phirl (Phir) Aul.. (She started to think what she will Do to her papa after he comes from Shoot)

Nandini Laughed at the she was saying it cutely and pulled twinkle in her lap and kissed all over her face.

Nan: My cuteee Angel.. I love u baby..

Twinkle: I lub u My cuteee Mummy.. (She said same like nandini kissing her cheek)

Both Giggled Looking at each other. Then Nandini said

Nan:Twinkle bacha now It's Late.. Now let me feed u some food and fill ur chotu sa tummy.. Okay?

Twinkle: Nut(Not) Oktay (okay) I won't eat anything till Daddy comsh (comes)

Nan: Bachha.. Don't Be Stubborn.. Daddy will Come soon Baby.. Pls eat something..

Twinkle: Noo.. (She shouted )
Nandini knows she is soo Stubborn..And when it comes to Angry she is the Junior Manik Malhotra..so she Didn't force Much As She Made Her eat her snaks 2 Hour's before Only..!

Twinkle: Mumma Nini (sleepy) Nini.. (She said cutely rubbing her eyes)

Nan: Achha Meri twinkle ko sona hain? Par kahne se phele?

Twinkle: I walnt tu sleep.. I walnt tu sleep.. (She said while crying And shouting.. whenever she is sleepy she will be cranky )

Nan: Fine Fine My twinkle..stop shouting Like ur Daddy mini monster.. Come Let me make u sleep. Once ur Daddy comes then I will make u wake-up Okay twinkle?

Twinkle Nodded her head Like a Obedient kid while Nandini wiped her tears and kissed her nose which was red due to her crying.. Then she started patting her Back and was humming a song. Soon Twinkle slept. Nandini was waiting for Manik to come.

At Midnight 2:00Am Manik came Home fully tired And Exhausted. Nandini And Twinkle were sleeping On Couch of thr Hall. Twinkle was in Nandini arm's . Seeing His Both Lifelines after reaching Home makes His day and All His tiredness was a long lost business for Him..He was admiring Them with a content smile On his face.. He bend down And first Kissed Nandini forehead and then Peaked Twinkle Head.

Nandini feeling His touch woke up and smiled looking at him which he returned Back. He sat on the couch beside Nandini and took twinkle in his arms Carefully keeping in mind that not to distrub her peaceful sleep. Nandini went in kitchen And brought a glass of water for him . He drank it in a Go. while Nandini again settled down beside him on couch.

Man: Did My princess eat Anything before sleeping? (He asked her about twinkle while he was kissing her head time to time and playing with her little fingers)

Nan: What do u think? Will she ever eat without u?

Man: I know I was late.. Sorry. (He said peaking Nandini forehead and twinkle cried in sleep too asking about her kissy 🤣)

Both Manan Laughed looking at her

Man: Awe.. My princess Daddy Is Sorry My Doll. I can never forget u my bacha.. (He said while kissing her head cheeks her small small hands while twinkle smiled in sleep feeling her Daddy touch)

Nan: Manik she is soo Adorable. (She said stroking twinkles hairs softly)

Man: Actually It's Her Mumma effect. If Her Mumma is this much adorable then how can Our baby not Be? U know advantages of Getting An Adorable Mumma.
He said pulling nandini to himself with one had while other hand was wrapped around twinkle protectively. And peaked her lips and she widened her eyes slapping his chest lightly then said

Nan: Manik.. Twinkle is also present Here.. Soo stop it..

Man: Baby Let me tell u. .if she is ur Daughter then she is Mine too .. So she is smart enough Like Her Daddy to understand what her mumma daddy are doing.. And I know she is always in the favour of her Daddy.. Haina princess? (He said looking at twinkle while she smiled in sleep as an answer to her Daddy question while both Manan laughed together for her reaction)

Nan: Manik take her to the room now.. I will jus come taking her milk bottle 🍼 And our food there only.

He nodded and walked upstairs towards their room. And sometime Nandini came In with twinkle milk bottle and Instructed a servant to bring their food to the room.

Nan: Manik Here is her milk. Make her drink.

Man: But My princess is sleeping. How can I wake her up Baby? (He said looking at twinkle worriedly as he really don't wanna distrub her sleep )
Nandini smiled at her care And said

Nan: Manik u don't have to wake her up. Jus keep this bottle nippile inside her mouth she will suck in sleep too.

Man: Wow.. My princess Is Very Smart. (He said kissing her cheek)

Nan: Manik idea meri thi? (She said rolling her eyes)

Man: Whatever. But we cant change the fact that My princess is smart. (He said feeding milk to her from her bottle and kissing her head time to time)

She nodded her head in disbelief. But inside she was too Happy to see his bond with twinkle.
Then she to settled on bed beside him and was telling what his twinkle Did all Day and How she became angry not seeing him in the evening and what all she was saying in angry. At first manik was guilty that his princess Didn't eat because of him and angry on himself and sad that she is angry on him and was Laughing too the way twinkle was saying how she will shout at him and pull his hairs and all.

Like this they made her drink milk and made her sleep on twinkle tiny bed which is attached to their bed. then they Ate their Food too then Nandini went out to keep the things in kitchen .

In the mean time manik took twinkle in his arms and layed on bed with her. Twinkle is sleep on top him peacefully snuggling more into him getting her Daddy warmth.. Nandini also after keeping everything on their palce came into the room and layed beside manik keeping one hand around twinkle who is on top of manik and keeping her head on his chest. He kissing her forehead and keeping his one hand on hers where as she Receprocatied it with a kiss on his cheek and they both wished Good night to eachother and once again both kissed twinkles head and wished her goodnight before drowzing off.