⠀ 𝟬𝟬𝟭. ━━ 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇

angelina sighed as she looked at the ticketmaster website, "there is no way i'm getting these taylor swift tickets"

angelina was the biggest taylor swift fan there could be, so when taylor announced she was going on tour she made sure she was one of the first people to be alert of the presale tickets.

"lina get off your phone, lord" jenna shook her head at her bestfriend, "this is the eras tour jen, it's a one in a life time opportunity"

"right.. did you know we have a foreign exchange student coming today?" jenna tried getting angelina's attention for once. "cool. let me know when you see them or something" she replied, uninterested in the conversation while looking at her phone to see if her spot in line had gone up.

coming to her senses, angelina finally realized what her bestfriend was talking about. "there's a foreign exchange student coming? from where?"

"from mexico i'm pretty sure. i think it's a guy too, from what i've heard them say." angelina rolled her eyes, "we'll know once he's here because sophia is going to be all over him like she is with every new guy that comes to this school."

jenna chuckled at her bestfriend's comment, "oh look here comes kevin."

kevin was angelina's twin brother who jenna absolutely had a crush on ever since they were little, angelina was aware of it too but he always saw her as like another little sister.

"lina, mami said that once school's over to drive me to soccer practice please?" kevin smiled at her basically wanting a yes to come out of his sister's mouth.

"lord.. okay si tarado te llevo." angelina nodded and looked at her brother who smiled at her even more, "gracias, i love you." he said pulling her into a hug.

he then noticed jenna's presence and smiled at her, "i like your outfit jen." he complimented her, which made jenna lose her cool but she obviously wasn't going to let it show.

"o-oh thanks!" she responded with a small stutter hoping it wasn't that noticeable. "well i got to go, see you guys around." he said to them before leaving.