⠀ 𝟬𝟬𝟮. ━━ 𝓈𝑜𝓅𝒽𝒾𝒶 & 𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶

jenna sat down waiting for her bestfriend to appear in the cafeteria, as she was about to pull her phone out and text angelina, she got there and sat next to her

"where's the new boy?" jenna asked eagerly. "daney. and to answer your question, i don't know i haven't seen him since 2nd period." angelina shrugged.

"i did get his number though."

jenna widened her eyes at what just came out of lina's mouth. "his number?? no way?? how did you even."

"well mrs. espinoza assigned a project as our final, and he sat next to me so he automatically became my partner for it." angelina explained.

"damn didn't know you were angelina alvarizz." jenna giggled. "ew jen shut up." angelina cringed at what she said.

"ah i'm guessing that's him." jenna said as she turned her attention to the guy walking with sophia next to him.

"yup that's him, and what did i tell you?" angelina crossed her arms. "sophia is all over him."

"what a shame. he's cute too." jenna said observing the boy.

"who's cute? me? yeah i know."  kevin looked at them and smirked.

"obviously not you, she's talking about the new boy, daney." angelina shook her head at her brother's comment.

"oh him? all the girls are talking about him like he's some new eye candy." kevin rolled his eyes.

"you're just mad because all the eyes aren't on you, kev." angelina looked at him.

"whatever." he scoffed, "you guys are gonna stay for my game right?"

"i mean do we have a choice?" jenna raised an eyebrow.

"no jen you do not." he looked at her, "then yes we will." she pressed her lips together.

"i call shotgun jen!" kevin pleaded

"i call shotgun jen!" kevin pleaded. "you can go in the back, like you always do." jenna told him.

"porfavor? you always go in the front." he whined
and looked at her waiting for her to give in. "no, you can go in the front on our way back kev." she shook her head.

"ugh fine whatever jen." he crossed his arms.

——

angelina and jenna sat on the bleachers and watched kevin and the rest of the soccer team do their thing.

"lina it's freezing." jenna told her while shivering.
"i know, i don't know how they do it." she replied while gesturing to the soccer players on the field.

before jenna could even reply, a random girl on the bleachers snapped both of them out of their conversation.

"go kevin!" the blonde girl cheered, upbeat and loud enough for everyone there to hear.

angelina looked at her quickly and observed her. "esta güera que?" she questioned her.

"callate." jenna playfully slapped angelina's arm signaling for her to shut up.

"well yeah, what is she cheering on my brother for?" she scoffed. "ay lina chill, she's probably one of his many fan girls." jenna tried convincing her.

once the game was over angelina and jenna rushed down from the stands to congratulate kevin on their win.

"congrats kev, you did amazing out there." jenna said congratulating him.

"thanks jen." he smiled at her. "yeah bro you did great out there." angelina congratulated him and gave him a hug.

"thanks lina." he said returning the hug. "just one question.." she began to trail on.

"mande?" he looked her. "quien es esa güera que estaba gritando tu nombre como loca." she genuinely wondered.

"that would be melissa." kevin sighed. "she comes and watches me at my practices sometimes." he said as he reached for his water bottle.

and as if she was summoned after her name came out of kevin's mouth, she showed up.

"kevin! you played amazing out there!" she said while practically shoving jenna and angelina out of the way.

"thanks meli." he simply said.

"oh i'm sorry? who are these two?" she asked with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"this is angelina, my twin sister." kevin said while wrapping his arm around her. "and this is jen, she's basically family." he then wrapped his other arm around jenna.

damn familyzoned, again.

jenna didn't pay mind to kevin's comment and smiled at melissa who was infront of all three of them.

"that's cute. well i have to go, but maybe you can teach me how to play soccer like you." she said in a flirty tone.

"gag in my mouth." angelina said disgusted, which jenna found funny. "shh lina." she playfully hit her shoulder.

"oh.. for sure yeah.. next time!" kevin rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"if things to go great i'll soon be transferring to your school." melissa twirled her hair and looked at kevin.

"oh cool. well.. we still have have to drop jen off, meli." kevin said breaking the tension and grabbing jenna's arm and pulling her closer to him. "don't we jen?" he said looking down at her.

"oh yeah we do.." jenna said picking up on kevin's signal.

"si well bye miranda, maria, maya.. ay whatever your name is." angelina said while pushing jenna and kevin away.

‎ɛïз യ⋆。⁺⋆。⁺

"kev, next time let us know in advance when your girlfriend's are gonna be there." jenna said as she put her seatbelt on.

"she's not my girl, nor will she be anytime soon." kevin scoffed as he threw his soccer bag in the back not realizing it hit jenna.

"well ouch." jenna rubbed the side of her face.

"shit. my bad jen." he said turning around and looking at her.

"anyways, what about a sleepover jen?" angelina asked as she pulled out of the parking lot.

"you know she's gonna say yes lina, she practically lives with us at this point." kevin furrowed his eyebrows at his sister who was too busy driving to notice him.

"and is that a problem?" jenna asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"shit it's never been one jen." kevin smiled to himself after saying that.

RUTH SPEAKS.
jenna & kevin >>>>