14 - Old Faces

No one's POV

We now see the person from before, that being Sirzechs, looking at Naomi with worry in his eyes.

Sirzechs: *sigh* Oh boy... I was not ready to have this discussion...

Naomi: What are you talking about?

Sirzechs: Come on in. It's about time I told you...

Elegant Fox and Naomi then walk in, and Millicas stops them.

Millicas: Wipe your feet! My mom just vacuumed the place.

Naomi: O-Okay...

They then wipe their feet, and sit down.

Naomi: So, what did you mean by, "Aunt Rias's Descendant"?

Elegant Fox: Yeah, you do have a lot of explaining to do.

Sirzechs: I know... That's why I needed time to get ready...

Elegant Fox: Well we don't have time to wait!! Y/n is out there, and is causing-

Sirzechs and Millicas: Y/n?!

Elegant Fox: Yes!! And we need answers about everything!! What we don't know about him!!

Sirzechs: *sigh* Guess I don't really have a choice... To help you understand, we need to go back to the day it all began.

*Flashback*

We see the day it began, as Y/n and Uzume hit the floor, evaporating into dust upon impact.

Sirzechs(Past): I can't believe it...

Michael(Past): We won... but at what cost?

Sirzechs: After Uzume sacrificed herself to defeat Y/n, we began cleaning up the big mess that he made which impacted the world as we knew it, even erasing the memories of the people. But it lead to something even worse.

We now see the faction leaders talking about what to do, when a devil guard comes in.

Devil Guard(Past): Sir! We have a big problem!!

Sirzechs(Past): What's wrong?

Devil Guard(Past): The humans... They started World War III!!!

*End of Flashback*

Sirzechs: It was once that was mentioned, I realized my mistake. By erasing the existence of the Supernatural from the world, they blamed each other for the attacks Y/n made, which caused human extinction.

Naomi: So if I'm hearing you right... THIS IS HUMANITY'S SECOND TIME AROUND?!

Sirzechs: It is.

Elegant Fox: This is... Quite the reveal... But what about Quirks? Surely you know how they came to be.

Sirzechs: I do. In fact, it's because of Millicas that you have these powers.

Naomi: ...What.

Millicas: I'll explain this part, dad. It started after humanity began to resurface in this world, and were back to where they were before Y/n came into existence.

*Flashback*

We see a young Millicas twisting and turning, with sweat coming off his entire body. After a few seconds, he wakes up, screaming as if he's seen the end.

Millicas(Past): N.... That can't be true... But if it is... Then everything...

Millicas: I had a horrific nightmare, as it showed me the world in pure chaos, with Y/n standing at the top of it all, smiling as if he had planned this entire thing.