Merry Christmas 🎄

A/N- Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays everyone!! This is just something short for the holiday.

Info: ash and gladion have been  dating for 3 years
It's like how alola ended but the Aether family is at the Aether family mansion. It's snowy
Ash started his journey in the Galar region a few months ago.
Let's pretend Goh isn't here.

Third POV
"I can't wait to go back, it's been so long since we've seen every one, right Pikachu" ash said as he was waiting in the airport. "Pikaaa" Pikachu said agreeing.

"May all passenger for flight 287, to the Alola region, please come to gate 7 for boarding" a voice said on the intercom.

"That's us buddy, let's go. I'm soo excited" ash say as he gets to the gate. "Hello sir, may a please see your boarding pass", "Sure!", " you will be seated in seat 45C. Hope you enjoy flight." "Thank you!". Ash said as he walked through the plane, finding his seat and getting comfortable.

In Alola

*Knock, Knock*
"Big brother can I come in?" Gladion heard Lillie ask. "Mmm, sure only if you aren't hear to annoy me" gladion says back, knowing how Lillie loves to annoy him.

"What do you want sis?" Gladion asks. "Well I wanted to know if you were okay?, You have been acting weird recently" Lillie said concerned for her older brother. " Mhh, I'm okay, just.. Christmas will be different.. With out Ash. I got used to spending a lot of Christmas with him." Gladion says, knowing he can't lie to his sister.

"Hmm, it will, but I got you something I know you'll like." Lillie said happily. "What is it?" Gladion asked curiously. "Well you can't open it until tomorrow, but Ash sent a present for you" Lillie said excitingly for her brother's reaction. " Wait, really!" Gladion said surprised. "Yup!, But he told to not let you open till tomorrow, so no peeking, and you have to open it last" Lillie said, as Gladion face slowly formed into a pout. 

"Fine, but can you close the door my room is  freezing" Gladion asks Lillie. "Nope!" Lillie says as she walks out of his room leaving the door wide open. *Uhhh! Lillie* Gladion yelled in his head.

Christmas Day

"Hehehe, I'm sooo excited to see what you got me big brother" Lillie said with enthusiasm. "Mhh" gladion just agreed with Lillie. He was thinking...what did ash give him?

He snapped out of thought when his pokemon nudged at him. When he looked over, there was a small gift inbetween them. "Is that for me?" Gladion asked his pokemon. "Agreeing pokemon noise".  Gladion opened up the box and found a cute blue scarf in side. When he inspected it further he saw small embroidered face, of all his pokemon.

"Thank you, I love it" Gladion says as he gives small little presents to all his pokemon, containing a lot of their favourite treats. 'Many happy pokemon noises later'

"Big brother, can I open my present now?" Lillie asked, now getting a bit impatient. "Sure,sure. Here" gladion handed Lillie a small wrapped rectangular box.

When Lillie opened the box, she saw a beautiful bracelet and three tickets for a spa day. "OMG! I love it, the bracelet is sooo pretty. OMG, you go me three spa day tickets, I'm bring Lana and Mallow with me" Lillie said as she hugged her brother.

"Here big brother, it's the present ash wanted me to give you" Lillie said as she handed gladion a small wrapped box, curious to know it's contents.

Gladion unwrapped and opened the box quickly to find a message saying, open the front door to find a surprise.

Gladion and Lillie got up, their pokemon following and walked over to the front door.
.
.
.
.

"Merry Christmas , Pika" it was ash, he was there in person, at the door.

Before he could say anything he fell into the snow outside by gladion jumping him.

"I missed you too" ash says, as gladion looks at him crimson from blushing, and the cold. They shared a sweet yet loving kiss in the snow.

"Let's go inside, I got a few presents for every one" ash says, not even letting gladion register what was happening, before getting picked up and brought inside. (Lillie is probably confused or really excited, you choose)

"I- how are you here, I thought you would be able to make it for Christmas" gladion asked reality finally settling in, that his adorable, loving boyfriend was home with him.

" I was able to get the last plane ticket to get to Alola" ash said as he soon answered a few other questions.

"Let's open some more gifts " ash says as he was cuddling a gladion who would not let go of him. He was like a Kamla.

"Here Lillie" ash said as he passed Lillie a small box with two matching accessories for her and snowy.

"Here you go!" Ash says as he shoots over to gladion pokemon handing them small little gifts like, treats, little accessories,ect. " And buddy come over here, got you a special something " ash says happily as Pikachu waffles over to ash.

Ash placed a small hat on Pikachu, it was identical to his just smaller. "Pikaaaa" Pikachu said, saying he liked the gift.

"Glads" ,"mhh", " I got you a present" ash says as gladion finally shoots out of ash's lap and sits in front of him.

Then ash pulled out a small square box, revealing two small rings. "There promise rings, a promise to all ways stay together" ash says waiting for a response from Gladion, he got a squeal from Lillie showing that she likes it.

"There gorgeous, I love them. I promise to always stay together" gladion says as he takes one of the rings and place It on ash's finger. "I promise to always stay together too" ash says as he placed the ring on Gladion finger.

They enjoyed the rest of the day, glued to Each other. 

"Merry Christmas Gladion"," Merry Christmas Ash".

And Lillie was watching the two love birds wondering,' when are they getting married, and why am I still single?'.