Late Night Conspiracy Theories

A/N-This is based off of a theory a friend of mine made.

"I don't get it." Ash says as he lays down on the bed

"Get what?" says Gladion .

"Why is it that Peach always gets captured by Bowser? I mean, can't she just karate kick him or something? She's was badass in the movie and just meh in games. High heels hurt, ya know." Ash says while looking up at the ceiling.

"I guess so? Gladion lays down in the same bed.

"And what about Mario? Why doesn't she kiss him at all? He saved her life, like, a thousand times and he gets what, a handshake and a hug, not even money! She gets captured again, and again, and you'd think Mario would be tired of that stuff by now? He barely even knows her because by the time he sees her, she gets captured again! Or, I dunno, she gets to know Bowser through the years and starts to actually like him? But maybe it's the other way around and Peach gets tired of Mario's stuff." Ash  says enthusiastically.

"I think you're onto something ash" Gladion says.

"Huh? What?" Ash says confused.

"A conspiracy theory." Gladion says confidently

"I should write a book about it, so the whole world knows about it. Hell, yeah. Remind me to do that in the morning." Ash says very excited.

"Sure, I will. And I'll also be your biggest fan." Gladion says rolling his eyes lovingly at his boyfriend, how could someone be so cute.

"All of my dedications will go out to you. Then, when I get rich and famous, I'll still love you and buy anything ya want." Ash says as his eyes begin to droop.

"I love you." Gladion says.

"Mmhm. Love ya, too." Ash says.

Words-302