Hiccup!

The school gymnasium was full of echoes. Energetic music was playing on a radio put on a bench and seven young girls, wearing their uniform skirts and plain shirts, were occasionally talking to each other while doing some stretching exercises before their actual practice.

Bahiyyih quickly rushed in.

"Hi~ Charlie's angels!" she sang out in defiance of the louder music.

Her narrow hair almost resembled pink bolts, while she was walking through the hall to place her bag on a bench and change her shoes.

Some of the cheerleaders turned to see their friend, welcoming her with pleased reactions.

When she was done with tying the shoelaces, she stood up and eye-checked the group, doing different kinds of leg stretches.

While tying her hair as well she noticed that someone was still missing. Soon awareness that the missing person was actually her crazy best friend made her a little bit uncomfortable but she sat down on the floor next to Youngeun anyways- if our classmate already came to practice, then Hikaru should be here too. 

"Where's my little pompon? Don't you guys know?"

Xiaoting, who was sitting closer to both - the bench and the leader, giving her a somewhat anxious look - muted the radio, so they wouldnt have to scream at each other. 

"She had some... poppin' issues," Yujin said kind of sneakily.

Poppin'... issues? Hiyyih raised her eyebrows. Wha-

"She got hiccups," explained Mashiro, the second oldest, shortly.

"Yeah~ a solid one. And guess who tried to heal it," Dayeon chuckled as she looked at the leader, who was camouflaging her blushing cheeks with poker face. 

"No. Way," hissed Hiyyih, already expecting something strange.

"I just wanted to break her curse," Yujin noted as if it was a quite common thing. Well, of course it wasn't in her case.

"By kissing her," added Dayeon bitterly.

Bahiyyih slightly opened her mouth.

"That poor monkey just ran away to the gym and wouldn't come out since then," sighed Youngeun, empathically looking at the door, where her and Hiyyih's classmate was supposed to be locked.

"Unnie!"

Silence.

"You. Kissed her." Bahiyyih was obviously trying to suppress the storm of confusion inside of her. She loved Yujin just like the other friends around, maybe even more than some of them, but she really had absolutely no boundaries.

"What?! No~"

"No. She didn't. Karu immediately ran away screaming," said Yeseo to make it clear, then she pulled a shorter strand of fair hair behind her ear.

Long pink ponytail ended up on Bahiyyih's shoulder, as she stood up with a deep sigh.

"Okay, I'll get that cursed princess out," she stated her leave and walked to the opposite end of the hall straight away. It had to be serious... Hikaru likes physical contact, she wouldn't get loose just like that... 

Nothing else than her steps was heard, until she knocked on the door.

"Go away, Anna." Hiccup.

"It's me, Hichan~"

"Password of this week?" was a strange question closer from behind the door.

Bahiyyih looked at the other girls in a distance while making kind of a straight smile. Then she brought her lips closer to a thin space between two parts of the entrance to the gym and whispered: "Charizard dates the magic guy."