HIDDEN STORY

Natalie's first two weeks have gone well, Linda came back to have a meeting with her and the boys yesterday so she could check on their progress and they could all go over the marketing plan for the next few weeks. Thankfully, everyone agreed on it, so Natalie started implementing it already.

Niall, Harry, and Zayn had all posted stories and Liam posted a picture of him on the rehearsal stage which is great. Now all she has to do is try and convince Louis to post some sort of something. The boys have a short break in between rehearsing so she decides to approach him now.

She's gotten to know the boys a little bit better, Louis is still sassy as ever. He hasn't let up in the slightest, but she has started to give it back to him. At work though, she does her best to stay professional.

"Hey Louis, sorry to bother you, but I need a little more engagement from you this week on social media." Natalie says in her nicest most professional voice, willing him silently to comply without a fight.

"Well, I'm not feeling very engaging at the moment." He responds dryly.

She sighs but understands. They aren't robots and she doesn't want to demand anything from them. She also knows Louis really does not want her to post for him, which she understands, she just wishes he would be less difficult about posting things himself.

She will try and talk to him again later. For now she is trying to come up with some ideas that might inspire him to post. That is part of her job after all, if any of the other boys asked her for inspiration she would do the same research and be mindful of trends and their personality. Only Louis isn't asking for help.

About an hour or so later she thinks of something he might be willing to post so she decides to bite the bullet and just try asking him.

"Hey, Louis."

"Mmhm," he mumbles not even looking up at her.

"Why don't you post about football?" She says. She knows he loves football and it wouldn't take much effort for him to find something to share on his story.

"It's not football season," he says seeming extremely bored.

"Yes it is Louis, I heard you talking to the boys about the game yesterday," she says rolling her eyes. She knows it's not professional, but she is naturally sassy too, and he isn't looking at her.

"Ah yes, seems it is. But that was yesterday, and I don't want to post about that today. I am in the mood to post about sports though, if only they had a game today." He lets out an overly dramatic sigh and she walks away from him knowing he is smirking at her behind her back.

She goes back to her desk wracking her brain about what he can post instead. She knows if she explains to Linda what is going on she will understand, but she's new to this job and she doesn't want to cause any problems.

A little while later she pops her head into where Louis is working, "How about something music related? Anything."

"No, don't like music too much." He says clearly lying and then laughing at himself. She just sighs and walks away.

Back to the drawing board.

She thinks some more and then comes up behind him in the lunch room scaring him a little. "How about a funny meme? You love memes."

"Not really feeling funny at the moment." He replies.

"Fine then a sad one." She says dryly and he huffs.

"No."

She follows him to the lunch table and sits down, "Fine Louis, but please something, anything."

"Fine, how about how I hate posting things on social media."

"Not that, you asshole," she mutters the last part. "Please, it can be a picture of a cute dog, anything. Practically anything, just put something on your story."

Niall comes to the table with his food, not hearing most of the conversation. "Oh, Louis' story? It's proper funny today."

She looks up at Louis and he is smirking, she looks back to Niall.

"What do you mean? He hasn't posted a story all day."

"Yeah he has, something about football, something about a really cool guitar. And just now that really funny meme, it was a-"

She is already looking at her phone trying to find it, but she can't. When she started with them she set all their stories and posts for notifications so she could keep tabs on it, but she knows she hasn't gotten any from Louis all day. She can hear Louis holding back a laugh. "Louis, why can't I see your story?" She grits out.

"Oh, I hid it from you." He says nonchalantly. 

"What the hell Louis." She all but shrieks and gets up from the table. She can't be around him right now, he is too annoying.

"Oh, but I did like you begging for me, you should do it again sometime," he says with a wink.

It takes every bit of strength she has not to scream at him. She practically runs away from the table her whole entire body tense from anger.

"Really Louis? This is her job." Harry says and goes to follow Natalie outside.

She is sitting on the curb when Harry finds her, she tries to wipe away her tears before he sees her, but it's too late.

"Aw babe." He says and sits next to her. He opens his arms to her and she immediately shoves her face into his chest as she keeps crying.

While her and Louis' relationship has become more and more strained, she and Harry have started to become good friends.

After a minute she sits up, "I'm sorry. He's just so frustrating and I cry when I'm frustrated."

"Don't apologize," he says running his hand up and down her back comfortingly, "Trust me, I know he's a pain in the ass."

"Yeah,"' she says quietly.

"Do you want to take a walk?" He asks, hoping it will help ease her mind. 

"Yeah, that sounds nice."

They get up and Harry links their arms together and then bumps her with his hip making her giggle.

"I can "accidentally" kick him in the balls when we are doing dance rehearsals later if you want." Harry says.

"How are you going to make that look like an accident?" She says busting out laughing because she didn't expect him to say something like that.

"No idea, but ill figure it out." He says laughing along with her.

They continue their walk for a few more minutes just soaking in the sunshine. Their break ends quickly, but she feels much better when she gets back into her office.

She's not even in there 5 minutes when she hears a knock at the door.

Liam comes in the room with a plate in his hand. "Hey, I know you didn't get to eat before, so I saved you some food." He says kindly. 

"Oh I really do love you," she says and gets up to hug him.

He laughs and hugs her back. "What do you say we watch a movie tonight? Just you and me? We can try to make a little fort out of blankets or something."

"That would be amazing." She says happily.

"Okay, leave all the food to me, you just decide on what movie to watch." He says, leaving her to finish her work. 

At least the other boys are good to her.