CUDDLY CAR RIDE

Today, Natalie and the boys set out to travel for some press for the upcoming tour. The boys will spend the next two days in various interviews, Natalie is there to document some of them for the boys personal social media pages and the band's page. She will have a lot of down time, so she's bringing her laptop to look at analytics and get a head start on her marketing plan for the next week.

If she doesn't feel like doing that, she will just watch the boys do their interviews. She's always loved watching interviews anyway. And with these boys and their, let's say interesting personalities, it's always entertaining.

She's also there in part to make sure all the boys are on time and where they need to go, the boys in general aren't naturally that punctual. She on the other hand, is extremely organized. She is the kind of person who has everything color coded and neatly typed into visually pleasing charts.

It helps that she has a naturally creative tendency, it makes organizing things fun for her. It keeps her relaxed and allows her to be able to look at the big picture without getting overwhelmed. Sure, the process of sorting all the things out does definitely stress her out at times, but it is worth it.

The three hour drive feels pretty quick to her seeing as she plays on her phone a little and falls asleep on Harry's shoulder. It's a good thing too because they are extremely busy once they arrive. They don't get out of the interviews until almost midnight and they start again for morning shows at 5.

Thankfully the interviews go well, and it's good for marketing purposes, but she is just as happy for it to be over. The past two days have honestly been brutal. In total, the boys did 11 interviews, some individual and some as a group. Natalie had organized all of them and helped the boys with prompts and key information for each interview, so she ended up having to be present for all of them even if she didn't pay attention the whole time.

They were lucky to be able to get a large conference room at their hotel, so they at least didn't have to travel and since there were so many interviews in the 2 day span they decided to make it closed to fans. Though it was disappointing to the boys, for safety and time purposes it made more sense.

Despite all the positives, it was exhausting and now there is the 3-hour ride home. Somehow, she gets put in the back with Louis, despite their differences. They've rented a van with 4 rows. Liam sits in the front with the driver, Niall is laying down across the whole second row, Harry and Zayn behind him, and then leaves her and Louis.

At this point Natalie doesn't really care, all she wants to do is sleep and she hopes beyond all hope Louis will just leave her alone and let her do that. She is trying to get comfortable, wiggling around in her seat. She usually sits next to Harry and he graciously lets her sleep on his shoulder or put her head in his lap, but with Louis that is out of the question.

"Would you stop moving? Gosh." Louis huffs.

"I can't get comfortable."

"You're not supposed to be comfortable you're in the back of a van."

He makes a good point, but that doesn't mean she's going to stop trying. They have a long ride ahead of them. "Well I'm exhausted. Harry, I miss you," she calls up to Harry, he lets out a chuckle but is already mostly asleep.

"Yeah? If you're that tired then stop moving and save your energy." Louis says sassily.

He honestly can be such a brat, as if she needs his attitude right now. She moves over and kicks his shin, "Oops."

"Ow! Don't hit a girl don't hit a girl," he mumbles to himself, and she laughs. She knows he would never hurt her; she doesn't even question it. He just likes to be dramatic.

She eventually finds a way to be comfortable and the second she does, she falls into a peaceful sleep.

It's about an hour later when she wakes up, but she is on someone's shoulder. Since she usually sits next to Harry, in her sleepy state she assumes its him and grabs his arm and cuddles into it. She's surprised when he doesn't put his head on hers or kiss it or play with her hair. She just gets a grunt in return and then remembers she's sitting next to Louis.

"Shit." She moves away from who she definitely knows now is Louis by the way he moves his shoulder trying to nudge her off. She lets go of him abruptly, throwing his arm away from her. "Sorry, I thought you were Harry."

"And what gave it away," he rolls his eyes and goes back to looking at his phone.

She says nothing turning to the other side and trying to lean on the window, but it hurts from all the bumping. One time in particular her head makes a loud thud and Louis glares up at her.

"Jesus. Just put your head back on my shoulder and stop making so much noise. Can't afford to be losing any more brain cells," he mumbles the last part.

"No, I'll be fine," she says, being stubborn as usual. He's been nothing but rude and annoying since they got in the car. Even if his shoulder is comfortable, she doesn't want to give in.

She tries to lean her head back but that is just as uncomfortable, she groans. She can feel Louis' eyes on her. She looks over at him to find him smirking at her.

"What?" She hisses.

"Just waiting for you to say I'm right. You were much more comfortable on my shoulder."

She scoffs, "Please only because I didn't know it was you."

"But it still was comfortable. Come on, it's okay. Snuggle with me." He says in a teasing tone.

"I never thought I'd hear those words from you." She says amused.

"Ew you're right. On second thought don't."

"Nah, now I think it sounds pretty good." She moves over and slumps against him. She dramatically wiggles her head in his neck until she's comfortable letting out a long, fake sigh.

"If you drool on me, I'll kill you."

"Yeah, sure. See you in hell," she says, rolling her eyes even though she knows he can't see her.

Zayn turns back and smirks at them. It surprises him that Louis is sort of being nice despite his comments. He snaps a quick photo of them mumbling something about proof and then he turns back around. Natalie laughs and says, "Lemme see."

Zayn shows her the photo and Louis groans, rolling his eyes dramatically.

"Aww look at how cute I look."

"Ugh cuddle me one time and you're already flirting with me." Louis scoffs.

"I said I look cute. I said nothing about you."

"Get up," he moves his shoulder trying to push her off, but for once he actually seems to be joking.

"No."

"Ugh I'm too tired to move. Fine, stay there but be quiet now," he leans away from her placing his head in his hand, looking out the window and pouting. She on the other hand has a very satisfied grin. Zayn also gets a picture of that.

Another thirty minutes into the drive and Louis is asleep with his head is on top of hers and the two of them almost look peaceful which is something they never do when they are awake. His arm is across his stomach with his hand holding on to her arm and she's curled up with her knees leaning against his thighs.

They look cute together Zayn thinks. He takes a picture of that too because he knows no one would believe him otherwise. He will definitely tease them about it at a later date, but for now he's going to sleep too.