Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Xiao Yutang was already a little nervous, but he didn't know whether he was angry or relieved when he was interrupted like this.

    Shen Huanxi also looked over and found that the person calling Xiao Yutang was Wang Xiaoming. She had seen that child yesterday and heard someone calling him that.

    Wang Xiaoming is a fat man of eight or nine years old, with a round face and a round body, a bit like the fat tiger in "Doraemon".

    He is the king of children in this neighborhood, and there are five or six children aged five to eight who follow him. Seeing Xiao Yutang looking over, he grimaced with his mouth open.

    "Xiao Yutang, I saw you picking up the glass beads we don't want again yesterday, and they were all broken. If the glass beads are not round, how can you roll them? Can you play with them? Or do you like picking up trash? You pick up trash, a little bit..."

    Child Wang Yi took the lead, and the other children who followed him also made faces at Xiao Yutang.

    "Slightly slightly, Xiao Yutang picks up trash, slightly slightly."

    "In addition to glass beads, Xiao Yutang also picks up broken slingshots that we don't want, Xiao Yutang picks up trash, slightly slightly..."

    "Slightly slightly slightly, Xiao Yutang picks up trash!"

    ...

    "Crack! With a straight face, Xiao Yutang picked up the toy gun in his hand, and shot Wang Xiaoming at the foot.

    Shen Huanxi was taken aback. When he bought this toy gun for Xiao Yutang, the boss didn't say that there were bullets in it and that it could be fired.

    At first glance, the bullets are plastic beads with a diameter of three or four millimeters.

    In the 1900s, the country's control over children's toys was not very strict, so toy guns that could shoot bullets were not uncommon, and Shen Huanxi was also negligent.

    When Wang Xiaoming saw a small crater in the floor under his feet by Xiao Yutang's bullet, he was also shocked, and took several steps back with his followers.

    "I have a gun, why should I pick up your broken slingshot? Aren't guns more fun than slingshots?"

    After Xiao Yutang finished speaking, he clicked again and fired a second bullet at Wang Xiaoming's feet.

    Wang Xiaoming was startled again, he wanted to say something, but he didn't have a toy gun, he was frightened twice by Xiao Yutang, at the same time he was angry and envious, and even more he was unconvinced and helpless.

    "I still have glass beads of all colors, why should I pick up yours." Xiao Yutang took out a few new glass beads from his pocket.

    Most of the glass beads played by children in this era are transparent, with a core of various colors in the shape of a whirlwind inside. Shen Huanxi bought such glass beads for the two boys, and also bought a few new ones.

    The new product has no core, and the surface has a layer of fluorescent color, which is much more beautiful than those glass beads with whirlwind cores.

    When Xiao Yutang took it out, Wang Xiaoming and the other children realized that they didn't have such glass beads at all.

    It's not the first time they saw Xiao Yutang picking up the toys they threw away, but now there is nothing to prove, Xiao Yutang's toy gun and new glass beads are in his hands.