Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    "When you said we were happy, I walked in." Xiao Shanhe looked at her with a half-smile.

    Shen Huanxi lowered her head.

    "I also heard something when you said that I was a good man upright." Xiao Shanhe added.

    Shen Huanxi didn't dare to look up now.

    She was very angry, did he do it on purpose! Everyone came and there was no sound at all. She turned and went back into the shop.

    "Why didn't you tell me when you came? I thought you were going to another factory today, and I didn't hear you when I was eating at noon.

    " With the dust blowing up.

    Before she put it on the table, a few stamps were scraped away before she could put it away.

    Fortunately, her desk was still some distance away from the door, so it was not blown out of the door, which would be a disaster for Wang Mudan.

    Wang Mudan hung so many paintings outside the store, and set up a table, stacked a lot of paintings, when the wind blew, the silk and rice paper paintings were blown up.

    Xiao Shanhe entered Shen Huanxi's store first, took a look outside the store door, and closed the door after finding that no stamps had been blown out, and helped Shen Huanxi pick up the stamps that were blown to the ground, and put them in the drawer under the shelf. They are all closed, the glass doors of the shelves are closed inside.

    In this way, no matter how the wind blows, her stamps will not be blown.

    Shen Huanxi turned on the lights in the store, checked the stamps that were blown to the ground just now, and made sure they were not stained or damaged, and then put them in the drawer with peace of mind.

    She thought of something, so she opened the store door, and a gust of dusty wind blew in again. The outside was also full of dust, and she couldn't see the place five meters away. Wang Mudan was in a hurry at the door of her store. of.

    Shen Huanxi couldn't care about the dust outside, she asked Xiao Shanhe to help her close the store door, so as not to let the dust blow in, she was going to help Wang Mudan.

    "It's more likely to be blown up if you hold the paintings in like this. You take out a small stool and press them on these paintings. Let's push this table in together." Amidst the whistling wind, Shen Huanxi shouted loudly, afraid of the king Peony seemed unable to hear.

    Wang Mudan was taken aback for a moment, but quickly realized that she asked her to help press the painting, and then went into the room as she said, moved a stool out, and pressed it on the painting on the table.

    After the two women finished pressing the painting, when they thought about pushing the table in together, Shen Huanxi had a pair of big hands on his side.

    "You two go over there and lift that side together, and I'll lift this side. The floor is very rough and has a lot of friction. It's hard to push it in, but it's faster to lift it." Xiao Shanhe grabbed this side of the table with his hand said later.

    "You..." Shen Huanxi wanted to say why he came out, but now that the matter was urgent, seeing that Wang Mudan's paintings were all about to be blown up, it was too late to say anything.

    The two women walked to the other side of the table together as Xiao Shanhe said, and lifted them up together.

    The weight of the table is not much, the main reason is that Wang Mudan is in a hurry to do business, and there are thick layers of paintings on the table, the weight is only on this part.