Episode 6: Quid Pro Woe

You find yourself in a fog covered field. You look around to see a gate

"How did I end up here?" You ask yourself as you try to turn into a raven to fly away but you find out you are unable too. "That's odd." Suddenly you hear a low growl as you turn around seeing a large creature walking towards you from the fog.

"ꌚꂦ ꂑ ꄞꂑꋊꁲ꒒꒒ꐞ ꁅꈼꋖ ꋖꂦ ꂵꈼꈼꋖ ꐞꂦꐇ" The large creature says still obscured by the fog.

"What?" You ask not able to understand the language the being is saying.

"ꐞꂦꐇ ꁲꌅꈼ ꋖꍩꈼ ꀯꐇꌅꌅꈼꋊꋖ ꅏꂑꂑꋊꂠꂑꁅꂦꂦ" The creature says as it gets closer.

"Who or what are you?" You ask.

"ꂑ'ꂵ ꁲꉣꁲꌅꋖ ꂦꄞ ꐞꂦꐇ" The creature says emerging from the fog.

You examine the creature as it enters your view. As you look at it you start to realize that this may be the beast that Wednesday had shown you in the drawing.

"ꐞꂦꐇ ꁲꌅꈼ ꋖꍩꂑꌚ ꁅꈼꋊꈼꌅꁲꋖꂑꂦꋊꌚ ꅏꂑꂑꋊꂠꂑꁅꂦ ꒻ꐇꌚꋖ ꒒ꂑꀗꈼ ꐞꂦꐇꌅ ꁲꋊꀯꈼꌚꋖꂦꌅꌚ ꋰꈼꄞꂦꌅꈼ ꐞꂦꐇ" The beast says as eyes begin to light up around you in the fog. "ꂑ ꀯꂦꂵꈼ ꅏꂑꋖꍩ ꁲ ꅏꁲꌅꋊꂑꋊꁅ, Crackstone is coming."

"Wait, what?" You ask as the beast walks back into the fog as you slowly begin to wake up.

Soon enough there was a knock at your door. You go and open it to see that Thing was the one knocking.

"Hey Thing come on in." You tell the hand as he walks in and begins to tell you that its Wednesdays birthday and that he wanted to make a surprise party for her.

"She doesn't seem like the type that would enjoy surprise party's or celebrating birthdays." You say to the hand as Thing tells you the plan. "Okay I'll be there, surprisingly I know exactly what to get her" You say as Thing nods and leaves the room.

----------

Wednesday is seen performing a seance as the door creaks open causing all of the candles to go out from the wind. As Wednesday turns around she sees Enid walking in.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your... Uh, do I even want to know?" Enid says closing the door and turning on the lights.

"I was reaching into the black maw of death to contact a relative." Wednesday says standing up.

"Feels very on-brand for you. You have a relative named Goody?" Enid asks noticing the name on the floor.

"She was one of the original outcasts. Been attempting to summon her, but she seems to be ignoring my entreaties and I have Thing and Y/n trying to figure out what the creatures are."

"Oh, you thought about using one of my scented candles? The aroma of steak tartare is to die for." Enid says excitedly.

Suddenly a piece of paper slides under the door causing the girls to turn around.

"Maybe Goody answered you after all." Enid says as Wednesday picks up the paper.

"I doubt she communicates in magazine cutouts." Wednesday says reading the note.

----------

The two girls are now walking through the woods to Crackstones crypt. As they were walking a branch is heard cracking causing Enid's claws to come out.

"You insisted on coming along." Wednesday says as Enid retracts her claws "I was fine on my own." She then says walking to the door of the crypt. "Seems like our wannabe Deep Throat is already here." Wednesday says noticing the doors to the crypt slightly open