Forest RP

Plot: Roman is new to town and he character goes to keep this new kid safe because they're so painfully unaware of how dangerous the woods can be- filled with cryptids and creatures.

MC: Roman
YC: Anyone except Remus

We can Rp in the comments or DMs

(Roman uses He/She pronouns <3)

Roman carefully positioned his satchel over her chest and grabbed her keys. He pulled his hair into a loose ponytail before heading outside. She turned and locked the door before turning on her heels and beginning the walk to the woods behind her house. His mom was out at work at the moment and so Roman decided she wanted to explore! And the woods behind his house were perfect!

As Roman walked he admired the bright, warm colors of the leaves. She absolutely adored warm colors. Thought she found it funny he saw them mostly in the colder seasons. Regardless they made her happy! Red *was* her favorite color after all! So seeing it in his favorite place in his favorite time of year was nothing to complain about!

Roman was taking long strides in a quick walk through the wilderness but soon his excitement began to engulf her and she broke out into a jog. And then a run. And then a full sprint.

She ran through the leave covered forest floor with her satchel clanking against his side. The largest smile spread across his face as the cool wind blew through her light auburn strands and the sun lightly kissed her skin.

But then she heard a snap. And quick shuffling. From feet that were not her own. Scrambling. Roman was quick to plant his heels into the dirt and grab a tree beside him. He held onto it tightly to balance himself while skidding to a stop and looked around. Somebody else was out here with him. Of that she was certain. But she wasn't sure of who. Or where.

Roman turned his head around but didn't completely turn her body as to not get confused and accidentally end up back at home. What a waste of time that would've been. Her smile was curled into a deep frown now but Roman remained silent a few moments longer while examining the area. He eventually decided to ignore it for now. "Whoever the fuck is out here!" She called, "Stop being a creeper or leave me the fuck alone!" He huffed then turned again and continued at a brisk pace through the woods.

Roman's appearance: