Ch 1

Tatyianna Marie Anderson

I smiled as I woke up next to Jace

I smiled as I woke up next to Jace. Me and him have been dating for a really long time. 5 years to be exact.   I'm currently 19 , haven't started doing college or anything, I wanted to be sure, I have my own apartment and car, Of course I'm financially benefiting off of my mom and dad. My dad is basically the kingpin of this town. Not to brag but I get whatever I want . I have 3 older brothers, they are very aggravating , Jordan, Mikey, and Ja.

Me and Jace met in high school, I don't kno, but it was love at first sight, he also works with my dad. Yeah, that shit is very dangerous, but they make it alive and he still comes home to me every night, so I don't complain.

I start rubbing his waves and he smiled as he got up and sighed.

"Morning" Jace said
"Morning "
"What we doing today babe?"
"Making my child" Jace said as he started kissing my neck
"We will not have this conversation today Jace" I said annoyed.

I don't want kids at the moment, I haven't even set my future career up, I want to make jewelry, like bracelets, necklaces, rings, all that good stuff. I'm young and yeah me and Jace have had sex a couple of times, it doesn't matter. I always take a plan B, and if not that he wears a condom. I don't want kids and Jace does. That's what majority of our arguments are about. He's ready for a child and I am not. He doesn't realize that a child changes our mental and physical appearance. Plus Jace and I aren't in a really good space. We just got back from a break a week ago. He cheated on me with Riele. His ex. Lord knows I shouldn't have taken him back. But I love him too much . He isn't abusive ,  he hit me once when I was in 12th grade, but ever since then he hasn't and I haven't complained.

We've broken up and had so many breaks these past 5 years it makes no sense. But we always end up back with each other. No matter the situation. I just can't let go . He can hurt so badly and will say sorry and that's it, he's back playing boyfriend. I never keep my dad up to date with any relationship drama. Not even my brothers nosey asses. I do keep my friends, Mai, KJ(a close male friend), Saturn , and King. They know every thing. They don't approve of our relationship all the time, but they know we always get together, so they never sweat it.

Jace is a very bi polar thug. If that's what you want to call it. I've grew up with brothers, so if anything happens to the point where we have a physical fight, I always fight back, but...with Jace..I always felt weak..like he was this giant and he could easily step on me.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I smiled  at my phone when I realized I had a missed call from KJ. I called him back and he answered

KJ: Finally, damn girl, it's 12 at noon.
Tati: I was sleep.
KJ: Yeah yeah whatever. Don't forget today Emmie's birthday, I want y'all to be there.
Tati: I would never forget my baby's day. I'll stop by the mall , get a gift, and I'll be there by 4:30.
Kj: alright, it's at Mon house, Kayla gonna be there, I don't want no tension at my baby girl party.
Tati: Boy nobody cares ab no damn Kayla.
Kj: I'm serious Toot. My baby girl is turning 2, I want this to be a special, I don't want nobody ruining it. I invited Yo dad and yo brother nem too. And of course , yo big booty ass mom, aka my mom.
Tati: Bye KJ.
Kj: Igh Bye.

Tati hung up and brushed her teeth while Jace sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her.

KJ and Tati have been friends since thy were young, KJ had a baby with a skank named Kayla that she never liked. Kayla never liked her either. Besides the point, Kayla have birth to my favorite and only child.  Emmie , she's so adorable and I love her like my own. She's calls me mom, and I don't mind, but Kayla sure does. When Emmie was 7 months I fought Kayla because she assumed me and KJ had something going on , on the low, and then started parading that shit, and that's what led to one of me and Jace's biggest fallouts. Yeah I whooped her ass and everytime I see her there's tension.

"When will we have a kid , Tatyianna " Jace asked.
"Whenever I feel comfortable " I said while washing my face and applying my lashes.
"You don't feel comfortable with me?" Jace asked standing up.
My heart skipped a beat and I responded" Yes J, just , we've been through so much together, not only that we just got back together, and I don't know where we stand, plus im so young."
Jace walked over to me and towered over me as I backed up into counter in the bathroom
"We're together tho" Jace said rubbing his fingers through my hair.
"Yes we are, Jace you can't control yourself though, do you know how embarrassing it is to get told so many times that your boyfriend for 5 years is cheating on you. I don't think you understand how humiliating and hurtful that was to me." I said with my head down.
"Mama, I love you, and none of these other females can compare to you, they don't mean nothing, we in this shit for life." Jace said kissing my cheek and walking out the room.

I sighed of relief and finished my lashes and did my hair. I put on a pink bodysuit with shark slides, a chain that says "Toot" , Kj got it made for me and Year ago, I loved this Chain so much. I smiled in the mirror on the door before I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

I saw Jace in the living room with his pink shirt, blue jeans and chain with my name on it. He was so fine, Lord knows I know how to choose em😂.  He had his grills in his mouth and oh my gawd. So fine fr. He stood up and hugged me from behind as I took a picture. We got in the car and I drove to the mall.

It was quite packed but I had this toy car getting customized for Emmie. It had her name on it, her favorite color pink, it had a silver Mickey Mouse thing in the front, it was absolutely adorable. She loved driving cars anyways so when I saw it, I had to get it.

Jace and I went into the store, he grabbed it and we left to go to the party.